Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:18:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims stretched out  (Read 1288 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Clar
« on: August 06, 2007, 02:31:19 pm »

I just installed The Sims (and all expansions) on a new laptop - laptop- with 2.00 ghz processor and nvidia geforce go 7400 video card. Everything is wonderful and fast on in the game, but everything is stretched out vertically. Everything is tall and skinny. I tried the different resolution options in-game, but all of them are equally stretched. Is there a way to make things look normal?
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 03:02:36 pm »

Quote from: Clar;864974
I just installed The Sims (and all expansions) on a new laptop - laptop- with 2.00 ghz processor and nvidia geforce go 7400 video card. Everything is wonderful and fast on in the game, but everything is stretched out vertically. Everything is tall and skinny. I tried the different resolution options in-game, but all of them are equally stretched. Is there a way to make things look normal?

I think it depends on the machine, my sims look taller and thinner on my pc than they do on my laptop, not sure if there's a fix for it.

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 04:39:04 pm »

Make your your game resolution matches your screen resolution. If your not sure what it is, right click on the desktop, select Properties>Settings. You should see your resolution there. If you have a wide-screen, trying going into your game options and turning the square pixels on (under the graphics section). This may help.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: