Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:35:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! My game is in german?!?!?  (Read 1294 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oykawoo

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2007, 02:58:38 am »

I have had this game for 3 years and I loaded it up and the select neighborhood screen was in german. I have no idea what happened or how to fix it. I downloaded a few things but after that removed them and restarted my computer but its still like that. Anyone have any suggestions or fixes for this?

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 04:10:40 am »

I tried that ...still the same. I'm so confused on what happened. I didn't even know my game could be in German. Here is a screen shot of the neighborhood selection thingy. More of the game could be in German for all I know I'm afraid to check. Its weird though how only part of it is in German.

Edit: I went into the game and every thing is fine except the first page. I have no idea what could have happened though its so weird.

The only things that are wrong that I have found besides what you see there is the words when you hover over the exit button (its some word that starts with a v)  and if you click on the create a new neighborhood icon thingy it comes up with a box that doesnt have any text it just has the yes and no option.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 04:30:47 am by oykawoo » Logged

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 04:41:49 pm »

Anyone there? Can anyone help me?

Edit: Here is a screen shot of something else I noticed was wrong.

There are no words on the needs bar. And there are no words on the intrests and a few other things. Like when you move a sim into the house all it does is say the price ..nothing else.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 05:47:21 pm by oykawoo » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: