Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:54:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alien Default eyes change when kids age to teen  (Read 1806 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Buffy

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2007, 09:37:13 pm »

I dont know if this is normal, because ive only just started playing my aliens. But when the kids change to teens, their eyes change from my default alien replacement eyes to whatever eyes came with the default alien skintone. When they go to UNI and they age to YA their eyes change back to the default alien eyes i have installed. I thought it might have been the specific eyes i was using or the skintone, but Ive tried a few different ones in game and the same thing happens. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this or why its happening?

cassandra_107

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 01:07:15 am »

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to tell you it is normal. Probably not something EA planned, but it is a glitch all through the game. Most people who make default alien eyes, will make a face mask will them as well.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 01:19:03 am »

Buffy, if you're still looking for a fix, there is one on MATY. If nobody is actually interested in the fix I won't bother hunting for it because attempting to do a search of MATY threads can be a scary and long process LOL - but it's there.

OK - not as bad as I thought. First thread returned on my rocking awesome search terms Smiley  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=913efd5ff9ab8979e1d14de36ed34a0d&topic=11407.0

The fix is now part of Pescado's creaturefix hack, or part of the vampweresfix for pre-Seasons.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: