Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:56:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a short question  (Read 3048 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
castor_nova

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 12:21:15 pm »

Can i post a contest story? like....

SNTM: NY
7 sims come to new york to make their dream come true- becoming sims' next top model!!!
The contestants are:
Lisi- 21 years old sim. Came all the way from far Los Simangeles to NY. She wants to be a model since she was just 4 years old. Unfortanetly, her parents aren't supporting, and now, when leaving home, she tries all her options.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125lbs
Born in: Los Simangeles

these details about every contestant... and then the storytelling:

Example
The girls gathered in their room. They all were very excited, and kept talking to each other not noticing, that right there, just by their side, standing their host- Barbara Fingertips.

Something like that...
Sorry if it seems kind of stupid- just asking to make sure...

Hi there =]
I'm a girl :female:
I LOVE castor nova =] (Sims 2 University)
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:36:22 pm »

I like it

Sims Addict
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 09:33:47 pm »

I think it's really a style question. If it works for you... Personally, I'd leave out a some things like height and weight. I could really see this turning out well. Kinda like a contest, except you're doing all the contestants. I don't think it's a stupid idea, but with a lot of consistency (following a format ie, narrative of girls at home, while they're at the photoshoot, narrative of while they're at home, for example) and tag lines so we always know who's talking, I think it could be really good. I'll be keeping an eye out for it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: