Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:03:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EMILY MARIE HAYDON: AFTER ANTONIO  (Read 3852 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amadeus451

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 01:07:36 pm »

This is a little one shot story about what happened to my Bachelor: Hawaiian Cruise contestant after the contest. Since it's a little long, I thought it best to post it here. Enjoy.

Those of you who were following the recent Bachelor: Hawaiian Cruise contest here will recognize Emmie. The title for this post comes from the fact that she made it all the way to the very end, but Antonio chose Janessa to be his bride instead of her. Emmie was diappointed, but she's not bitter. She and Antonio are still friends and she hopes that she and Janessa can be friends as well.

After returning to SimAngeles, Emmie made some changes in her life. First off, a new look. Then she spent a week living in a loft while her new home, courtesy of her real estate tychoon & magazine publisher uncle, Aristotle Seattle, was being remodelled.

After an exhausting day of moving in, Emmie decided to relax by indulging in a little stargazing. Everything was fine until the flying saucer stopped by to "pick her up". By the Great Hairy Llama's Beard! Don't guys call up before they stop by to pick a gal up anymore?

As if being abducted wasn't humiliating enough, Emmie found herself divested of her comfy lycra sportswear, poked, prodded, PROBED, and dressed in bandages that didn't quite have her in compliance with the community public dress standards. And to add injury to insult, they merely chucked her out of the saucer after her "date"...FROM 4 STORIES ABOVE THE STREET! Good thing Simmies bounce.

Emmie is one of those fortunate gals that is immune to morning sickness. I can't post most of her preggers pics because Emmie found maturnitywear to be rather unflattering and constricting. So she spent most of her pregnancy wandering around her home "au natural". This is a shot of her in her 3rd trimester getting ready to go outside to get her mail and the morning paper.

Emmie spent most of her pregnancy study for her realtor's license and took the test online, which she passed with flying colors. Before entering Bachelor: Hawaiian Cruise, Emmie was a photographer for her Uncle Ari's magazine, JetSetter. She has changed her status at the magazine to Contributing Photographer and is going to learn the ropes at SimNational Homes 451. After all, SNH451 is a family business and she will be asked to become CEO when her mother retires in 15 or 20 years.

Emmie spent the last night before her due date searching the heavens for any sign of her baby's father. If nothing else, she wanted to establish paternity for the little tyke. And as is far too typical in these "overnight affairs", the daddy didn't bother to call her let alone stop by and see how she was doing.

Emmie welcomed little Franklin Elias Haydon into the world at 8:38am the following morning. Despite the unusual circumstances of his conception and the fact that she is unmarried, Emmie is ready to face the future with her special man. Her family & friends were very supportive during this trying time and she feels confident that she can make a good life for little Frankie.

Come and and say it with me. You know you want to. On three...

Aww...Isn't he just the cutest, most precious little guy?

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 04:57:13 pm »

awwwww how cute

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 05:01:42 pm »

Awww Emi, I'm so happy for you! I can't help but feel bad about this... I hope Emi is happy!

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 06:16:13 pm »

He is just adorable.A funny thing happend to my sim when she gave birth.She gave birth to twin aliens(before she was preggers she woo-hooed with her hubby a human sim and I heard the music and everything but she gave birth to aliens)

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
amadeus451

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 02:56:25 am »

Quote from: Sweetdey26;867659
Awww Emi, I'm so happy for you! I can't help but feel bad about this... I hope Emi is happy!

Don't feel bad, Sweetdey. Things actually turned out okay for Emmie & Frankie.

During the week Emmie lived in the loft, she reconnected with Antonio's twin brother, Anthony. I kept him in my game and gave him the little Hatian girl, Evelyn Marie, that you metioned he was going to adopt. Well, Emmie ran into Anthony at Red's Famous 50s Diner & they hit it off pretty good, despite their earlier misunderstandings. Max Chemistry once again.

This put me in a hard spot. I make it a habit to put couple with max chemistry together and keep them totally monogamous. The dilema came because as much as I wanted Anthony & Emmie together, it just felt funny having her take up with him. So, I kept them apart.

Well, after running Anthony for nearly a SimMonth, he hasn't found anyone else that he shares max chemistry with. I haven't run Emmie at all during this time. So, I decided to move them in together. Neither of them had a home big enough to hold 2 adults, a toddler, and a newborn so I moved them into the central part of my neighborhood. They have a nice, big home with five bedrooms & six full baths, plus a half bath.

Other family news:

Uncle Ari broke up with his girlfriend Bobbi. She threw him over for my Casanova clone. (Heath Leadger as a direct decendant of Casanova, named Jackson Case.) His new girlfriend is Leslie Byrne, a 20 year old swimwear model. Yeah, she less than half his age, but he's rich, long lived, and young at heart. No max chemistry here, so things could change any day now.

Emmie's mom, Helena, has found the love of her life. His name is Dylan...umm...dang, I forget his last name. (LOL) He's a sculptor and was supposed to be Emmie's rebound guy. I didn't figure on him and Helena getting max chemistry. So, Helena's living with him, running SimNational Homes 451, and is happy-ga-ga in love with a guy half her age. I really need to find them a nice May-December marriage contest.

Cthulhu in 2008: Why settle for the lesser evil.

If Ben Franklin & John Adams would have had their way, the wild turkey would have been America's national bird instead of the bald eagle. I often wonder what we would eat on the 4th Thursday in Novemeber if that had happened.
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 03:07:13 am »

Aww, that's one cute baby alien

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: