Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 02:33:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resetting a Sim  (Read 4651 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zach

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 03:45:39 am »

Quote from: MissDoh;868636
BTW the changes are not instantly happening, you might need to talk to the Sim in person before the attraction will change according to the new feature of the sim.  With the FFS lot debugger find at the maty site you can clear attraction meters with it, it might help but what you are experiencing seems normal to me for now.

Well, I've been playing him with his "new" traits/Zodiac sign for a couple of days now, and the problem is persistent, even with NPCs/Townies I meet for the first time. Sad  (In fact, he only had two acquaintances [I ignored the welcome wagon] when his constant whining about the mess became too much for me and I altered him in the first place. tongue)

Oh, well, like I said at the get-go, this is no tragedy.  I was just curious if there was a solution to this oddity, but in fairness to Maxis, this oddity was created by my cheating, so I can't complain. Smiley
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 03:48:26 am »

Well since I am miss "editing post" I did gave a useful link in my latest post that might help clear "old" attraction meters.  I will shush now so you catch up with me :rofl:  (Ok I lied :tongue:)

Try it since you played your sim for a few days but I do know it won't fix itself until you actually see the sim again.  Going on community lot might help.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 03:50:46 am by MissDoh » Logged
Zach

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 04:23:29 am »

Quote from: MissDoh;868648
Going on community lot might help.

I wish I would have thought of that, but it's too late now to test. Sad

I went ahead and deleted him (via the "moveObjects on" cheat), and that seems to have fixed him.  His shudder (not attracted), shoulder shrug (neutral), and fan face (attracted) animations/reactions now seem to be in sync with the lightening bolts.  Yay. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: