Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 10:53:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sims have twins  (Read 1041 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2007, 10:58:53 am »

Ok I made my Sims have twins.  Everytime they are holding a baby and I tell them to do something they put the baby on the floor.  Is that supposed to happen? Or do I need to have some place for them to put them. Also how do I make the babies under my control in the game?  I can not direct them at all.  Also can I put some clothes on those kids I am getting sick of the whole just a diaper. I know this is alot of questions.  I need help. LOL
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:09:25 pm »

It is normal for the sims to lay a baby on the floor if you direct them to do something else.  I always have them put the babies in the crib first and the have them do what I want.  The baby is not selectable by default.  If you have insim you can make the baby selectable with that or you can use the boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true (I don't use this one a lot**not that it is dangerous but if you have any background errors going on the cheat notifies you of every one of the errors and then asks to delete, cancel or retry**too aggravating).  Diapers are default.  I know there are replacement skins for infants that can be downloaded.

Sims Mommy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: