Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:15:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Perfect life ? I wish  (Read 2836 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dnj121006

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 10:01:11 pm »

Introduction.[
The name is Rain yeah i changed it and if you dont like it well to bad. I know i may seem rude but, what do you expect? Alright lets get this straight i am a Pleasent which honestly i will always hate.
I have a "perfect" twin sister but, not as perfect as my family thought she was. My parents divorced because my dad 2 timed on my "mother" which i dont blame him because she is a plain out.....yeah you know what word.
I have a boyfriend named Darren and we are total opposited from the outside but, so much the same on the in. We are the same age and his Dad is like a Dad to me. I told him that i didnt want to live at home and he said i could move in.

She told me that she was happy that i moved out and that i was always a burdent to her and that i was a disgrace and she never wanted anything to do with me. Honestly I could careless but, there is always a part that say why is it always me.
This is the twin==> Lynn (She changed her middle name to her name)

We were close when I was younger but, we both changed and we just cant stand eachother. She is pregnat with Dustin's baby (i had a crush on him first......) and so she decided to move out but, my dad wanted her to stay with him and his "girlfriend"(the chick he two timed with) He hated Dustin from the first time he saw him and I think thats why we both wanted him. He used to be a "dealer" then he fell for Lynn and i guess things well progressed. Hahaha I am happy she is pregnat she finally slipped up and not me. Iknow thats cold hearted but, how would you feel like to always be the mistake?
Dustin &Lynn They had the baby 20 mintues ago but, they didnt take pictures of the babies yet. I know this because she just sent me an email. I keep in touch but, barley.

If you like the story i will contiune what do you think?

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 11:01:43 pm »

Continue!!!!!! I love stories about the pleasant family i always wonder what ppl did with them.

Sims Addict
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 08:45:12 am »

I liked it.I have a story also about the Pleasant(Cassie-Tales Untold Chapter1-His Name Was Troy)Its about the younger Pleasant twins who I had Mrs.Ex Pleasant and Mr.Pleasant have before they divorced

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:17:46 pm »

okay i will
i pro update 2morrow or 2night

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 01:55:23 am »

ooo good story. i got angela preggers as a teen on my new computer. it's so fun torturing the perfect one.. muhahaha? please update dnj!!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 11:05:03 am »

lol yeah i love it 2 =) oaky i will today maybe and hour or so

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: