Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:52:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you done with your default sims?  (Read 57932 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2008, 09:13:03 pm »

I killed all of mine. Meadow Thayer was the first to die, followed by Goopy and the rest of the ape-faced goons.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
mizmudgie
Site Santa!

Yes...I bite.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2008, 03:00:24 am »

I have just started to play out the lived of the default sims.  I don't have any photos to post but here is the tally so far:

Mortimer met one of my CAS creations fell head over heels and married her to Dina horror. They had a son Andrew who just turned into a teen when Mortimer died.
Cassandra dumped Don and married Darren Dreamer and had 5 children and is quite happy and has almost reached the top of her science career.
Alexander married his high school sweetheart and they have 4 children but Alexander is quite ill right now.

Mary-Sue caught Daniel in bed with the maid and kick him out, she later met a CAS hunk and they shacked up until she had a surprise set of twin boys. They are now married, and as the boys get ready to head to college, Mary-Sue is ready to become an elder.
Angela is married to a college sweetheart and owns her own art gallery and they have 2 children, her sister Lilith dropped out of college to join the military and met the man she lives with and has 3 children by.
Daniel, now and elder,  is living with Nina and she is carrying his child while they raise her son by Don. He figures he can have his cake and eat it too where romance is concerned shacking up with Nina.

Dina, pregnant also with Dons child, tricks Malcolm Landgraab IV into sleeping with her then claiming the child is his, he of course, marries her. After the boy is born she has another affair with Don, now she is wondering who is the father of this new child she is carrying???

Herb and Coral Oldie adopted another daughter and have raised her to teenager before Herb died.

If you want respect...SHOW RESPECT!!
poppy_123

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2009, 06:33:07 am »

I have just installed it on my new laptop a couple of days ago and so far.

Don Lothario & Nina :
He carried on his romance with Nina and when Dina found out she left, so soon on Nina became pregnant and was over the moon, they had a little girl called Emmie and Nina tried to make Don settle down and he propsed to her which she excepted. When Emmie was about to become a toddler Don died because he needs could'nt be fufilled. After that Nina (who is 16 days away from elder) started to bring up Emmie with no help, Emmie is now a child and look exactly like Don.

Darren & Dirk Dreamer:
Darren married cassandra and they had a child Dylan then soon after Destiny, and Dirk married Lillith Pleasent and they had twins Darcy & Lori but lillith had an affair with Dustin Broke which resulted in Alec, But Dirck frgave her and he brought Alec up aswell as the twins.

Brandi Broke & Dustin :
Brandi had her third son Sean(now child) and married a self-created sim Lance Willams and moved into a very nice house that they built together. And since Lance was a family sim they had 3 children together, Elle(nearly child), and Zane & Zack(now babies). Beau is now in collage and has falling in love with Emmie, Nina and Don Lothario's daughter. And they are now married and Emmie is pregnant with a baby due anyday now. Dustin married Angela and had Isla but soon after had an affair with a self-created sim Zoe and Angela left him but still lived with him while Zoe could'nt get pregnant Dustin grew frustrated and it was apparent he was still in love with Angela so they re-married and had Micheal & Toby.

Jennifer & John Burb:
When Lucy was just a child they adopted baby Ross, and Jennifer became pregnant with twins but died the day she was supposed to give birth from depression and Ross was a toddler, John brought up Ross by himself while after the death of her mother Lucy became depressed also and could'nt care less about life. She went to university and never came back which upset John who married the maid also named Lucy, and they had Nora, Luke & Ollie. While Ross grew up perfectly and married Elle, and 7 days before he became an elder they had Kaylum.

* snapshot_2dae895f_d673e42a.jpg (7.33 KB, 400x300 - viewed 480 times.)
BringMeSugar

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2009, 12:13:35 am »

Angela got pregnant by Dustin and had a boy, Aaron. I turned it around so that Lilith, despite being rebellious and hated, was actually not stupid and didn't go out and get pregnant. 
Anyway, Dustin hasn't been in the kid's life much at all, but Angela went to college and brought Aaron with her, then moved in with Lilith and her friends when she and her roommate needed a larger place (her roommate kept having kids, lol). Angela has had a few relationships, including one with Thrior's Gordon Haag sim (haha!)

Dustin has yet to go to college--I haven't played the Brokes in a long time. Beau is a child, but I did not let Brandi have the third kid. I want to get her someone with better genes, because both Dustin and Beau are not that great-looking as adults, to me.

Alexander went to college, and is sitting in the bin. I want to bring Bella back and get her someone to have kids with.
Dina and Mortimer got married, though he almost married a CAS lady, Genevieve, that was evil and seduced everybody. Didn't happen, though. Dina had quads by Mortimer then he died when they became toddlers, leaving Dina all alone to carry the burden of taking care of four screaming, hungry and stinking children.
I made Nina move in with her to help out with the kids, and she herself wants a baby (she has no one else in her life right now, no kids or anything). I changed her aspiration, and can't figure out who she should marry just yet. I will try to get them husbands, good-looking ones, cause I'd like the sisters to have some pretty kids, and husbands that won't cheat.

Cassandra got married to a Don Lothario's CLONE! She's pregnant right now, but haven't played them much either, and I'm considering breaking htem up and finding someone better for her. I didn't want her to have kids with Don, but saw that his genetics are good, and decided to make a decent guy that looked exactly like him.

Don is still a ladies man, and I think I want him to be for a while longer. I could have changed his aspiration to match Cassie's, but... eh, whatever. I might do that later. He really likes Nina, though. I might make him have some illegitimate children with some of the women in the hood.

Mary-Sue never caught Daniel with the maid, if I remember correctly. Instead, Daniel got BOTH of them pregnant (Kaylynn was living with Don at the time) and then left Mary-Sue to start a new life with Kaylynn. Mary-Sue had a son, forgot his name, and became an elder. He's still a child.

The Burbs have had three more kids, and another on the way. However, John was seduced by that seductress, Genevieve (the one that Mortimer almost married) and she gave birth to his twins, a girl named Chessy (like the Cheshire Cat) and a boy named Havok (like Davy Havok from AFI). Lucy's a teen and is interested in one of the Elf kids in the neighborhood. Jennifer doesn't know about John's affair, but he and Genevieve have three bolts for each other!
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2009, 09:29:31 am »

Wow, what a great topic. Some of these are really great. And some are very similar to mine. Creepy...

Well, first of all, My neighborhoods did something interesting. I created a town called Teirace Lei. Somehow I ended up duplicating a few families from Pleasantveiw over to the new neighborhood. So, a few families I got to play alternate endings with. Weird, I know.

Dina Caliente got pregnant & ended up marrying Mortimer for his money (cheating all the while with Don - go fig), poisoned him after the kids went to college, and re-modeled the mansion to her taste. Now, she's known as a the wealthy black widow. She and Don live across the street from one another. How odd is that?

Alexander went on to college and became the little rebel with a punk style.

Nina ended up with one of my Sims and they are happily married. Well, until the live-in young and pretty nanny moved in.

Don ended up marrying a daughter of one of my Sims (this was before I kept Sims generations together. They had twin boys and he's cheating on her with almost everyone in town.

Cassandra ended up marrying Darren, of course. They are happy and have twins (Darian and Damion) and are working on their third. She needed someone better than Don and who better than the man who's liked her for awhile.

Daniel and Mary-Sue got divorced after they found out Kaylynn was pregnant. He ended up with Kaylynn, but then got divorced with her, too. No one likes this guy anymore. I don't remember where he is now. I think he left Pleasantview for good or Kaylynn killed him. Either way, I can't seem to find him. Oh well. Kaylynn ended up with a really cool detective and they started their own family.

TheLonelySim would hate this, but Mary-Sue ended up marrying another guy (a much younger guy as well) and had a son with him. However, he, too, cheated on her. He ended up going from womanizer to being gay! Who knew. I just played it out. Mary-Sue is now alone raising two young sons (from Daniel and Joe). I think she's done with men.

I put Angela Pleasant through a ringer of a relationship with one of my Sims. It was very up and down in high school and they ended up living together, but also breaking up in college. He's now bunking with others until he finds a place to stay. She ended up having a rebound fling with none other than John Burb. I know - ew... weird. But wait! They are not blood related, remember... she's on Jennifer's side. Although, he feels too much guilt to tell his wife so he romances her after every affair (it seems I'm not the only one that has this guy cheating, lol). Problem is, Angela's pregnant and in college still. Mary-Sue accidentally found out and now she's holding this secret.

Lillian ended up with Dirk. Yeah, the "bad" sister ended up with a good guy. Imagine that. In fact, the two are engaged now, and very faithful.

Brandi Broke ended up marrying a really great guy (and a bit younger). He treats the boys well and treats her like a queen. She needs that. They ended up having three girls and a boy. After they were married, he bought her a really big house to fit a huge family so they had no problems fitting everyone in. She's no longer a Broke, literally and illiterately. But occasionally, she still mourns Skip.

Dustin became a really good painter. He ended up going to college and completely falling for Rosemarie Vijayakar. Although she left him for someone else (and is now engaged), they had a kid together while they were still in school. He ended up moving in with another group of kids to finish up his college. He still pines for her, though. Rosemarie has custody, but Brennan can't stand her. He loves his dad, though.

Beau is on his way to college. He's in love with Kevin Beare's step-daughter, who's still in high school. He lives in the dorms for now. And Brady (the baby), just graduated high school and is now engaged and living with his high-school girlfriend in a cheap and sleezy apartment complex on the wrong side of town. He and his girl friend are expecting.

Never did anything with Herb and Coral Oldie.

UNI:

Meadow Thayer and Orlando Centowski ended up being a couple. Apparently, he had a thing for her in high school. They now live together in student housing in college. They plan on getting engaged after they graduate.

After college, Ashley Pitts, Brittany Upsnott lived in a 4-plex for awhile with a couple friends from college. Ashley ended up falling for Heather Huffington. Yet, after having twin girls with her, she left him and he fell for Sandy Bruty and is married to her now. Why do they have two Sandy Bruty's in the Sims? He and Sandy live in a mansion by the sea in Bluewater Village and he's making bank.

Brittany seduced a widowed millionaire and is now engaged. Now Joshua Ruben and Tiffany Simpson are the heads of the Frat / Sorority houses.

Kevin Beare is now married to a widow and has started a family with her.

OFB:

Malcolm Landgraab IV... Hm, I'm hoping I don't get in trouble for posting this. But let's just say, the "Pro" he visited once is now expecting. Looks like she'll be set up for life.

I know its not a default, but I thought I'd add it for fun. As for Beosboxboy's CC Sim, he and his younger brother live together in a house that also holds a gallery and photo studio on the same lot. Jonas (boxboy Sim) is a photographer and shoots his own work and shows & sells it in his gallery. He is seeing one of my CC widowed Sims. He's about to propose and take her and her children in. His younger brother fell head over heels for a Downtownie, Elle Garth, the moment she walked into the gallery.

Whew... I really didn't realize how convoluted my game was until now. And that's just my default Sims. I'm not too sure how that makes me feel. All I can say is, these are the Days of my Sims.

I had forgotten that I actually play with quite a lot of the default Sims. I thought CAS would start taking over communities. Course, after I discovered Beosboxboy, Marvine, and Warlokk's creations, it all went downhill from there. It's hard for me to even play with defaults anymore. When I do, I usually use the InSIM to change their appearance.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:24:15 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2009, 10:18:03 am »

I killed all of mine. Meadow Thayer was the first to die, followed by Goopy and the rest of the ape-faced goons.

same here. well, exept the ones that came with AL. i got rid of the default neighborhoods and started my own, Mountainview, which houses all the sims i've created. and sadly, none of them get along all that well. i just hope Mountainview doesn't turn into a war-zone anytime soon.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2009, 08:19:04 pm »

Just for variety's sake, I decided to create a Medieval hood with some of the real original families from another site. (Sim Estates-I've heard that their sims don't work, but in my game, they do.)

The original Goth, Oldie, Pleasant, Newbie, Broke, Bachelor, Burb, Caliente families and one that I created for this hood-the Plantagenet, are all in this town.

It's quite interesting to find which families will prosper and grow.

It's actually the most interesting hood I've ever played-at least the most customized one.

As for how I'm managing it-I had to create empty hood, and am using TwoJeffs' visitor controller, which limits who can visit the neighborhood. Only the mailman and other assorted NPC's are allowed into it.

It's been fun playing and downloading specific things for this hood. I wonder that I never tried this before!

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2009, 07:36:42 pm »

What does default Sims mean? Tongue
They are all dead, DEAD I say!!! Empty neighbourhoods for my Sims and only Sims I like to live and prosper in there. Well, I don't know whether they will truly prosper since they can't hold their hands off their neighbours' significant others, but at least they have all the time and space to decide what it will be, peace or war? 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2009, 05:38:59 pm »

My default sims got an instant upgrade due the the default skins ,etc I have in game.

Brandi so far is remarried and rich and her son is in private school.

Don just married Cassandra even though half the women in town love him.  Amazingly he so far is on a 24/7 honeymoon. He simply adores her--total shock to me.  I guess I'm waiting for the shoe to drop.

Oh and the Oldies I aged them down to slightly younger than elder and Coral is pregnant not sure with how many. Coral loves Herb but boy does she have a wandering eye!  That's it so far Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2009, 05:53:12 pm »

I hope that shoe is filled with iron and lands on his head. Grin

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2009, 10:21:41 pm »

you're referring to dropping the satellite on him, aren't you? what has don done to deserve that from you, paden?

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2009, 12:02:47 am »

I just hate womanizers, I guess. And I know he had something to do with Mort's wife going missing... Cheesy

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2009, 12:08:08 am »

You killed her (Mort's wife) didn't you Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2009, 12:20:38 am »

The false one from Strangetown, which was packaged as the original. What can I say, I'm a purist... Cheesy

jerryking
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2009, 02:38:53 am »

I delete all the maxis sims and the houses they live in after I first install my game. All my townies, downtownies, npcs, including my young adults are in the process of being replaced with  any number of my Warlokk ( and poppeboys fit chick ) body shapes using SimPE surgery, then I spawn them one of my already made Warlokk custom bodied Sims lot and use the Insimenator to make them selectable, change there face and makeup, and finally I use Pescados Clothing tool to have them change outfits. That way no one looks the same and everyone has different clothing, and I get rid of all my ugly maxoid people. It takes a lot of time to do all this, of course. Oh, and I leave Mrs. Crumplebottom just as she is so I can have my Sims kick her butt using Squinge's fight Mrs. Crumplebottom.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: