Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 03:54:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you done with your default sims?  (Read 58524 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AjaAja

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2007, 11:42:11 pm »

I read through page thirty of the forums for something like this, but couldn't find anything. There was a thread on Brandi, but it was more about the sex of her subsequent children.
Anyway, this is something I'm very very curious about for some reason. I just think it's interesting, because everyone has them (unless you deleted them), yet, I'm sure their lives must different from person to person... kind of like hearing about the similarities and differences of the lives of twins separated at birth, but this takes it to another level with the identical people.

When I say default sims, I mean the ones that come with the game.

I'm such a fool because I've fallen in love with them so much that I can't bear to age them past adult.

The Goths: The truth is Don has no interest in Cassandra, so when she tries to kiss him... well, let's just say she has a visit from the Therapist. After that, she tries to propose to him instead, and another visit from the Therapist ensues.
Mortimer on the other hand seems to be having better luck as he proposes to Dina and she accepts! But the truth is revealed as Dina goes to the back of the house and secretly meets with Don. She reminds him of their plan, and how he has to marry Cassandra.
Mortimer and Dina get married pretty quickly. Mortimer introduces Dina to his hunky eldest son, Hector Goth (I added him as college guy, older brother of Cassandra). Unbeknownst to anyone else, Dina becomes very very interested in the hunky son. Anyway, Mortimer and Dina get married and engage in woo-hoo. Nina doesn't seem to enjoy the wedding, but Brandi sure did.
Don and Cassandra get married immediately after, and Don actually refuses to woo-hoo (poor Cassandra... he's just that turned off by her)! She has another appointment with the Therapist (she has like season passes to the Therapist now basically).
Now that that part of the plan is complete, Dina is able to reveal her true colors as she changes to romance aspiration. She and Don rendezvous in the master bedroom. Mortimer and Cassandra catch them and are horrified. Cassandra exits reality for a moment to visit her Therapist again.  
The question is how did they find out? Apparently, the dma maid has been spying on behalf of the paparazzi.

I guess that's enough of mine. I hope I didn't bore y'all too much. Like I've been saying, I'd love to hear what y'all did with your default sims.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:17:12 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:51:35 am »

So far I've killed off Angela Pleasant and Dustin Broke then resurrected them as zombies. Nina and Dina have had a huge falling out, and Mary-Sue kicked Daniel out on his arse due to his indiscretions, of course. I thought I'd start a new game with my sims in Pleasantview, since I usually play in Strangetown and thought I could do with a change. Wink

:blob6:
satsoveranddone
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 04:19:14 am »

ive nevere played defalt sims i make my own sims
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 09:57:46 am »

Cynara Blade, I don't mind hearing about your Strangetown sims.

Satsoveranddone, I make my own sims too, but I also like playing with already established ones. Also, I'm kind of weird in that I can't and have never deleted a family before unless I created it but I realize I messed up so I have to remake them. I also use the stories that happen with my defaults as inspiration to make new sims: like Dina eventually marries the male maid (Remington Harris) and that led me to create the Harris family which led me to create the Maidz family; also, Dina's love child with Don led me to create an orphanage/group home owned by the Shoe family; those two dogs that come with Pets (I think their name is Crittur), well, because I couldn't put them in their own lot alone, I ended up making the Pound family (who own a pound).

MissLoaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 03:04:22 pm »

Things I usually do when I restart the default hoods...

- Mary-Sue brakes off with Daniel after he cheated on her and kicks him out. Sometimes her parents move in, sometimes they don't. Maybe I should move out Mary-Sue for a change and see if she'll go along with Kennedy Cox again, like she did before.

- Poor Daniel is literally poor and has to find the cheapest hut available ... or he moves in with his sister. Something John doesn't enjoy too much...

- without my intention, John once cheated on Jennifer by flirting with young Miss Kat. He's such a friend of animals and nature Wink Jennifer and Lucy moved out straight away and left John with the Labrador family dog behind on a Sims 1 style farm.

- The marriage scenario at the Goth's Mansion decides whether Don will live his casanova life or become a married man. The odds are against Cassandra, unfortunately, who then throws herself into business and eventually finds new love with Darren Dreamer / random CAS sim / a kitten / combination of those options.

- Mortimer marries Dina and Alexander is sad. Well, redecorating the house is more fun than playing them.

- Nina's worst fate was when she ended up with triplets, had a short affair with a CAS sim and forgot to care about the kids, so they were taken by the Social Worker.

- Malcolm Landgraab of Bluewater Village usually fathers several children with some townie ladies, then buys them a house and pays his fees, while he lives with his best friends in ... ahmm, don't think this is the right place for that kind of story.

- Cyd Roseland is one of my favourites, though his dog isn't. Currently, he pursuits a career as an author and owns a beautiful house in the city, unfortunately he's still single.

- The Larson twins of OFB hook up in the technology business and find some pretty servo partners, while Chester Gieke is just plain weird and Florence de la Rosa lives a peaceful life with her cats and her lovely husband, a former Police officer.

- I usually don't bother to play Strangetown, but when I do, it's mostly about makeovers. A.J. Loner is incredibly versatile.

- Veronaville is my favourite and all about Mafia, hate, crime and corruption. I can't bring myself to let any of the old patriarchs die, though Mercutio Monty is ready to take over the lead, counselled by Thomas Hagen jr. and the rest of the mobsters. I love that crew Smiley

- Olivia Monty is brought back to life and has her kid(s), then she's to marry anyone with high influence ... Police Chief, Mayor and so on. Bianca has a secret affair with Kent, while she chooses to turn down Thomas on the other hand.

- Goneril can't stand Albany anymore and runs off to the city or she proves to be a wise strategist and becomes second head of the Capp family. Kent Capp runs off as well, becoming a lonely scientist. Cornwall tends to be a criminal ... either a mastermind or head of the local Bank. Unless he's killed in a tragic accident.

Well, I also loved SaraMK's merged neighbourhood, but only featuring Pleasantview and Veronaville plus the subhoods. Except that the sims did not really mix and mingle how I had supposed they would.

Competed in Star Trek: Intrepid (Capt. Matthew L. Thornton, winner CO positon) - Come join our roleplay!

"X-Men - Mutant Adventures" RPG

Time Zone Converter Link 1 or Link 2
[/font]
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 04:16:26 pm »

Well ,I have replayed Pleasantview so many times. Thank God its easy to reset without reinstalling! I mainly play the Brokes. At the moment, they're happily living in a little country cottage (I just love the seasons country collection!) with Dustin about to go to college, leaving his fiance, Angela, with Brandi & Beau. She miscarried her 3rd child-wasn't intentional. Here she is afterwards-keeps having nightmares:

Only thing is, Angela is hiding a secret, she is pregnant..........

Haven't got any further than that!

AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 05:55:23 pm »

Miss Loaf, I never got around to playing Veronaville, but you made it sound so intense that I'll definitely have to. Also, I've never heard of anyone having Daniel and Mary-sue reconcile (I break them up immediately, though Mary-sue is pregnant with fraternal twins (through insim) and she doesn't know it, and she takes Daniel and Kaylynn's love-child with her and moves into her parents home; she raises him well). Cheesy I had Daniel mooch off of his sister once too.
One thing that's funny is I like the dog but I don't like Cyd so much; he marries Tara Kat and after losing his job, he becomes abusive to the dog- so Tara gives the dog away; Tara's really his rock.
Nina had triplets? In one of my incarnations- Nina had six children with six "fathers" and Dina had fourteen by fourteen different people (not all men), but she ditches Nina to marry Mortimer (having more children there (not all Mortimer's) leaving Nina with twenty kids; they get taken away by the social worker.

Foxy Baby, that sounds exciting- would love to hear what happens next. I would have never guessed that was a picture of Brandi! She looks so sad in the pictures. I'm so attached to Brandi that she's like the only one I can't bear to give a makeover to.

gali

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 08:47:01 pm »

They are called "pre-made sims" - the default sims are the Grim Reaper, the social worker, etc, with which you can't interact.

Anyway, I like mostly to play with Brandi Broke, make for her a rich sim, who accepts all her 3 kids, and after they go to college - make another 2 babies, who surprisngly are girls.

Once I had a surprise with Cassandra. I enterred the Goths, with intention to make Don leave Cassie at the Altar. This time I made Don selectable, and orderred him to get married. Now Cassie left him at the altar, and dissapeared. Couldn't find her at all, and had to exit without save...Smiley.

Usually, I resurrect Bella - can't see Mortie marry to another.

I don't let Daniel to break with Mary-Sue. I pass them to a new house, and hire a new maid. Mary-Sue, with a new sexy makeover, beats any other female, and Daniel is crazy about her. No more different jobs - they have the same job, thus the old goat can't cheat on her...Smiley.

I resurrect Darleen Dreamer too.

Because of Uni EP, I choose only the families with kids, and move all the others to the Family Bin - they are redundant.
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 02:28:14 pm »

I thought Grim Reaper and Social worker are known as ncps.

That's the first time I've heard of Mary-sue and Daniel not being broken up. I guess I just can't see him being faithful when he's a romance sim and already cheating.

I planned on bringing Bella back (along with her Strangetown self for a multiple Bella crisis story arc) but never made it that far.

I thought about resurrecting Darleen Dreamer too, but then I don't know what to do with poor Cassandra... I don't know anyone else who would want her... I can't let Hector, the wunderkind, be the only successful one in the family. Besides, on the other side of things, I wouldn't know where to send Darleen expect for her husband...

Either way, you've given me a bit to think about, especially, now that in this incarnation of my game, I'm going to be able to merge all the neighborhoods- muhuhahahahaha!! :evil4: cough... cough... :hiding:

MissLoaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 04:59:55 pm »

Who's Hector, the wunderkind?

Competed in Star Trek: Intrepid (Capt. Matthew L. Thornton, winner CO positon) - Come join our roleplay!

"X-Men - Mutant Adventures" RPG

Time Zone Converter Link 1 or Link 2
[/font]
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 11:04:30 pm »

Quote from: asaasafighting;872677
Cynara Blade, I don't mind hearing about your Strangetown sims.

Okay...where should I start?

In my last Strangetown game, I had Vidcund Curious establish a new sex-god image, so as a result he knocked up various women. Despite this new image of his, he couldn't shake off this habit he had of barging into peoples' houses and shoving them for spying on him through the telescope, so he pretty much remained the town fist magnet. Lazlo became a braindead slob with the Grilled Cheese aspiration and sat around home all day wolfing down grilled cheese sandwiches and annoying the shit out of everybody with his inane banterings about the merits of grilled cheese, whilst Pascal became a creature of the night as a means of avoiding having to deal with his brothers.

Loki Beaker became a vampire himself, and his image was overhauled completely by me, so that he looked more the part of an evil scientist. He threw Circe out after busting her and Vidcund together, became a plantsim and grew twin plantbaby boys named Elvin and Thorsten, who grew up despising each other.

General Buzz went insane after being abducted, and thereafter was relieved of his position as General. Tank, lamenting the fact that he never went on to college, became a military man like his father was, only to follow the same twisted path as his father. Ripp went on to have a better life after suffering the abuse of his father and brother, going on to college and taking on multiple sexual partners, both male and female. Oh, and Ripp became a goth too, shall I mention that? Buck went on to college, only to fall foul of a family of knowledge-aspiration sims I created. As a result of his wrongdoing, he was slain at their home and resurrected as a zombie.

I never bothered much with the Specter or Smith family, suffice to say that I had PT9 and Jenny Smith's marriage go to hell and fall apart due to a little indiscretion on Jenny's part - I have LizzLove's waterbed installed in my game, so go figure. Johnny became a zombie at one point, and I eventually had everybody in the Smith household turn against one another due to the Zombie Apocalypse hack I had installed at the time.

Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 02:24:39 am »

I've never played with the default 'hoods, so they're still intact...for the rest I use Clean Neighborhoods, so I don't have any of the EA-created people
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 02:27:57 am »

I know, most of the EA-created sims do suck. It's not like I don't create my own, though...and get them to interact with the Maxians. I normally end up killing off the Maxian sims if I find them too dull to coexist with my sims.

Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 04:32:51 am »

Ugly sim makeover! It's a game in unto itself LOL
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 01:12:37 pm »

Quote from: Skaarjy;878408
Ugly sim makeover! It's a game in unto itself LOL

:laugh: I give a lot of people makeovers too- some, not for the better :evil4:

Cynara Blade, that's funny, interesting, and exciting all in one. I'm not sure what to do there because I'm always busy trying to figure out what to do with Pleasantview first, but thanks to merging the neighborhoods, I should think about it. Once I did play Stangetown, Jenny Smith died for some accidental reason, so I had that idea to make the general guy, through a series of events, fall for the Pollination Tech Smith guy, and have those two get hitched... that was many reinstalls ago though. I have no clue what I'm gonna do now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 01:41:24 pm by AjaAja » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: