Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:16:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Meshes are you working on?  (Read 22820 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 02:55:20 pm »

Kewl, Thanks for the quick response.

I will start work on the 34N36 as soon as the current upload is finished.

I finished a test recolor and it should be fine with a top that overlaps. Just a quick double check in the game to make sure though.

I just want to make sure that there are no issues before I upload them. Mostly to check out the UV map and how the textures look on each size in the game.

Bodyshop shot of a Ren recolor.

I owe tons of thanks to MixedCrysy for putting up with me for the last few months Wink
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 04:52:15 pm »

Here is the next one have been wanting to do.

From Freetime.
I altered it slightly to make the Women of Warlokk look much nicer. It needs a little tweaking in Photoshop for the shoes to line the textures a bit better.  

Here are screenshots of 34DDenh-34 in Bodyshop. I just finished this mesh a few minutes ago. I have not tested this one in the game though to see how its going to act.
minigilesstylr

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 06:11:25 pm »

Is anyone working on anything for XHIRES Cehn? I really miss this shape and everyone is doing such wonderful resizes of various meshes but this and the rest of the A-DD sizes seem neglected. I wish I could do them myself but I currently lack the programs.
wickedpurrz

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 09:37:46 am »

Hi, um, new to meshing really and I love love love the rengal bodyshape. I was wondering if anyone has done a chainshorts conversion? I have Kalynn's AF version from MTS and am attempting to make one for the rengal shape. So, I was wondering if someone else has already done or attempted it?
nappyme

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 11:56:02 am »

Ok, today I'm working on converting the following H&M clothing to fit Voluptuous Gal:

afbodykarinadressheels
afbodyseventiesdress
afbodydadatankminiskirt
afbodylaraoveralls
afbodyfrilldressstrips
afbodyethnicblousecapris
afbodytubetopsandals
afbodytoulondrsheels
afbodydressmosaic

I'm already finished with 5 of the 9.

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 11:06:18 am »

I have made every single numbered-size base Game Adult Female Mesh, and am working on the teens now.

Not all of them are available for download, because I figured out how to make the clothing files reference the existing maxis textures so that the file sizes can be about 3KB instead of... a lot more.  Going through and resorting them all in the bit and doing the referencing before I re-release everything.  I've gotten through about half of everything so far and my disk space used has gone from 1.3GB down to 0.63GB, so.... it's a happy happy thing Smiley

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 04:21:05 pm »

Sounds great, TMO. I'll be looking forward to them when you get it completed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: