Insimenator.org
April 21, 2019, 11:09:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Meshes are you working on?  (Read 13193 times)
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 02:55:20 pm »

Kewl, Thanks for the quick response.

I will start work on the 34N36 as soon as the current upload is finished.

I finished a test recolor and it should be fine with a top that overlaps. Just a quick double check in the game to make sure though.

I just want to make sure that there are no issues before I upload them. Mostly to check out the UV map and how the textures look on each size in the game.

Bodyshop shot of a Ren recolor.

I owe tons of thanks to MixedCrysy for putting up with me for the last few months Wink
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 04:52:15 pm »

Here is the next one have been wanting to do.

From Freetime.
I altered it slightly to make the Women of Warlokk look much nicer. It needs a little tweaking in Photoshop for the shoes to line the textures a bit better.  

Here are screenshots of 34DDenh-34 in Bodyshop. I just finished this mesh a few minutes ago. I have not tested this one in the game though to see how its going to act.
minigilesstylr

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 06:11:25 pm »

Is anyone working on anything for XHIRES Cehn? I really miss this shape and everyone is doing such wonderful resizes of various meshes but this and the rest of the A-DD sizes seem neglected. I wish I could do them myself but I currently lack the programs.
wickedpurrz

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 09:37:46 am »

Hi, um, new to meshing really and I love love love the rengal bodyshape. I was wondering if anyone has done a chainshorts conversion? I have Kalynn's AF version from MTS and am attempting to make one for the rengal shape. So, I was wondering if someone else has already done or attempted it?
nappyme

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 11:56:02 am »

Ok, today I'm working on converting the following H&M clothing to fit Voluptuous Gal:

afbodykarinadressheels
afbodyseventiesdress
afbodydadatankminiskirt
afbodylaraoveralls
afbodyfrilldressstrips
afbodyethnicblousecapris
afbodytubetopsandals
afbodytoulondrsheels
afbodydressmosaic

I'm already finished with 5 of the 9.

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 11:06:18 am »

I have made every single numbered-size base Game Adult Female Mesh, and am working on the teens now.

Not all of them are available for download, because I figured out how to make the clothing files reference the existing maxis textures so that the file sizes can be about 3KB instead of... a lot more.  Going through and resorting them all in the bit and doing the referencing before I re-release everything.  I've gotten through about half of everything so far and my disk space used has gone from 1.3GB down to 0.63GB, so.... it's a happy happy thing Smiley

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 04:21:05 pm »

Sounds great, TMO. I'll be looking forward to them when you get it completed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: