Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:42:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What Meshes are you working on?  (Read 22827 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alasdair

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2007, 09:53:36 am »

In an effort to cut-down on Bodyshape mesh duplication by those of us trying our hand at adding to Warlokk's wonderful meshes, if you are working on any meshes if you plan on releaseing any meshes for the body shape series please post it here so that we are not duplicating each others work.

I myself am working on converting the afbodydressgothic mesh.

Alasdair
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:50:05 am by Warlokk » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 10:52:06 am »

This is a great idea... we've got a lot of new folks trying their hand at meshing, maybe this can help eliminate duplication of efforts.  I've already run into it myself with my new stuff and BlooM's current project, so I know what sort of problems it can cause.

I'm currently working on new XHi-Res Nudes at the adult site, so you all can feel free to have at all my shapes... I will be releasing updated nudes for some (not all) of my recent shapes, but others can try their hand at it with the new XHi-Res base mesh if they like, too.  If someone wants to do this, PM me (or post here) which shape you're working on so I don't beat you to it.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Mimi_Mimosa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 11:27:00 am »

I'm testing afShortDressShoes in sizes 34Ce34, 34De34 and 34DDe34 in the game right now.

[ATTACH]88371[/ATTACH]

* SDSproject.jpg (4.4 KB, 80x235 - viewed 1416 times.)
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 12:20:59 pm »

Cool, I was going to try that one next.

Alasdair
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 12:49:35 pm »

Well, i did create some alphadresses wich all can be used for some maxis stuff.(like the sundresses/shortdresses/undies/swim/nude and the afbodyslip nighty)
Only i didn't use those shoes, i used alot of diffrent heels/boots/shoes and barefoot.
Alpha meshes i made for the bodyshape series:
34cex34
34cex36
34dex36
34ddex34(shortdress)
You find them here:
http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=526

Quote from: miros1;872956
Another thing... when you put something up for download, send a PM to TheMysticalOne so he can add you to the master list of BodyShape stuff.

Nope, not going to do that, have already enough on my hands Wink

It would be clever to name your mesh by the Maxis files, im not going to surf arround to look wats wat......
And plz edit one Post to add the meshes you have done!!

This is wat i did for the bodyshapeseries:
afbodytankdresspants for the 34CEx34 bodyshape.
afbodyJenn for the 34CEx34 bodyshape.
afbodyktdream for the 34CNx34/36/38 bodyshape.
afbodyktdream for the 34DNx34/36/38 bodyshape.
afbodyktdream for the 40DDDx34/36/38 bodyshape.
afbodysuspenderstights for the 34DNx34 bodyshape
tfbottomskirt-denimboots for the Teen LG
tfbottomskirt-denimboots for the Adult 36Hips size as a bottom
This is wat i did for the Namedshapeseries:
The Hidden Gypsy outfit for both Rengal and CPU
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:11:41 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 12:53:17 pm »

Another thing... when you put something up for download, send a PM to TheMysticalOne so he can add you to the master list of BodyShape stuff.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 09:31:15 am »

I kind of ran into a small snag with my project. I discovered yesterday that my nephew had borrowed my Poser disk while I was in the Hospital a couple of years ago. I had grown bored with it and had moved on to other things so I never missed it till now, so I am at a stand still till Wednesday and my Poser 7 disk arrives. I was searching for a good deal on a new copy of it and was just about to go with getting a copy off of ebay or amazon, but I checked with one major chain of electronics distributors and they had it for $149.99 with a $50.00 rebate, so now I am waiting for it to arrive.

I was trying to think of any other outfits I wanted to do so that I could keep myself busy getting them ready to go along with the one I have ready now.

Alasdair
Mimi_Mimosa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 03:20:17 pm »

I've begun working on the Maxis outerwear CowlNeck. I'll make it in sizes 34Ce34, 34De34 and 34DDe34.

[ATTACH]88703[/ATTACH]

* cowlneckproj.jpg (4.44 KB, 85x235 - viewed 1279 times.)
franciele
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 12:28:41 am »

Um.. I'm working on quite a few. Let's see most of the stuff I'm working on are from the H&M ep and for the gilrs only no shape series: adamstopjeans, brunojacket, halterpants, shortdressshoes, jessicacadrs, donnatos, jessicaleggingss, polkadots... and the long maxis formal dress. All will have different shoes from maxis. Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 12:32:39 am by franciele » Logged

Come visit us at FrannySims!
               ~~~:love5:~~~
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 09:33:52 am »

This thread was a great idea! Thanks!

Right now I'm uploading the following to MTS2 (and then eventually here):

afBodyTweedJacket
afBodyTurtleSweaterDress
afBodySweats
afBodySundress
afBodySuit
afBodySlickSuit

You might notice I'm working alphabetically backwards.

In all of them, I am including an added preg morph, for all 45 full body sizes.  I have all the recolors done as well.

I was planning to do all the base game (normally available) sets in reverse alphabetical order, so next I'd be going through afBodyShortDressShoes, afBodyShortDressBoots, afBodyShirtUntuckedOxford, afBodyPirate, afBodyOverShirtPantsSandals, and afBodyMRacer as a set.

I see two of you are planning to play with afBodyShortDressShoes.  Let me know if you are going to do all of them.  I may do them anyway since I'm adding in a preg morph though... Or maybe not, but I have this weird urge to have everything in Maxis Order. (Which is why I'm doing everything in reverse alphabetical order)

Yes, I am also insane.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 09:37:04 am by themysticalone » Logged

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 09:43:29 am »

How is the easiest way to get the hidden outfits to show up in Bodyshop? The reason I ask is because I saw a request over in the requests for scrubs in Plus sizes. I got all the parts of the mesh out to make the new mesh, but now I am stuck on the textures, I have all the pieces, I just need to tie them together. I did it using another cloned texture and replacing those with my extracted textures, but I'm not sure it looks right. I looked for the "Unlocked" Meshes but they are no longer available.

Thanks for any help,

Alasdair
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 10:04:17 am »

Quote from: themysticalone;878696
This thread was a great idea! Thanks!

Right now I'm uploading the following to MTS2 (and then eventually here):

afBodyTweedJacket
afBodyTurtleSweaterDress
afBodySweats
afBodySundress
afBodySuit
afBodySlickSuit

You might notice I'm working alphabetically backwards.

In all of them, I am including an added preg morph, for all 45 full body sizes.  I have all the recolors done as well.

I was planning to do all the base game (normally available) sets in reverse alphabetical order, so next I'd be going through afBodyShortDressShoes, afBodyShortDressBoots, afBodyShirtUntuckedOxford, afBodyPirate, afBodyOverShirtPantsSandals, and afBodyMRacer as a set.

I see two of you are planning to play with afBodyShortDressShoes.  Let me know if you are going to do all of them.  I may do them anyway since I'm adding in a preg morph though... Or maybe not, but I have this weird urge to have everything in Maxis Order. (Which is why I'm doing everything in reverse alphabetical order)

Yes, I am also insane.

I am curious to know, will your full body meshes include the body type sizes like MartaXL, Bootygirl, CPU, Powergirl, Rio, RenGal and the others?  Or will they be the older sizes done by measurement???

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 11:03:26 am »

Nope, I'm just working in the numbered sizes.  I'll probably eventually work on the named sizes, but I want to focus on the older ones, since I use them the most.

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 12:55:05 pm »

I found the answer to my question here:

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38392

It is a tutorial bt Morague on how to unlock the maxis Textures that are hidden so that you can see them in bodyshop.

Alasdair
Mimi_Mimosa

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 02:48:14 pm »

Quote from: themysticalone;878696

Yes, I am also insane.

I'll only do 34Ce34, 34De34 and 34DDe34, since these are the only sizes I use in my own game.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: