Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:51:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Insimenator vs Inteenator  (Read 9195 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2007, 02:50:39 pm »

Ok I have the Insimenator. I looked up the Inteenator does it only work on teenagers? Then I was reading the help and it says don't have both?  Also can my adult sims have public Woo Hoo with out the inteenator.  Which is the better one to have?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 02:58:35 pm »

There's more detailed documentation in the download file of what the Inteenimater does.  I think you'll find your questions answered there.
dawn1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 03:00:19 pm »

I haven't got the insimenator but I do have the Inteenimator.
I works on teens and adults.
I also heard that if you have both, they conflict.
Sims can public woohoo without it.
You go to a community lot as normal, get one of your sims to go into a changing booth and then select another sim to join them.
You can also do this in the lifts too.

I think, therefore I am.
But, am I who I think I am?

Cheesy
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 03:02:52 pm »

There are no conflicts between the Inteenimater and the Insimenator. That's kind of why they both start with "In" - get it?

If you have any questions after reading the documentation for the Inteenimater, please ask them on the Inteen site. Thanks.
dawn1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 05:30:50 am »

You're right.
I downloaded the Insimenator to see what would happen and they didn't conflict at all.
In fact, I think the Insimenator is much better.

I think, therefore I am.
But, am I who I think I am?

Cheesy
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 06:57:21 am »

You can't really make a statement like "I think the Insimenator is much better" because they do different things. They're meant to be complementary to each other. You don't have to choose between them.
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 07:43:32 am »

But people who are not familiar with the history might think that as they're on different sites, one might be a rival for the other (that too could have been an explanation of why they both begin with "in") so I can understand why people ask.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:27 pm »

I suppose, but it is like saying "Peanut butter is better than bread".

Tongue
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 07:31:33 pm »

lol. I see what you mean.

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 09:10:58 pm »

Quote from: Rogue777;883490

Tongue

But peanut butter and bread don't start with the same letters.
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 10:50:03 pm »

Quote from: Rogue777;883490

Tongue

Peanut butter is better than bread! Why? Peanut butter is spread on the bread, and they compliment each other...just like inteen and insim compliment each other. Of course as Inge mentioned not knowing the "In"  history may be problamatic. Smiley

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 10:15:09 pm »

I prefer infection to incest?

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
hyleath5560

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 04:19:33 pm »

Well what is the history of the two sites?
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 08:34:27 pm »

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there was a little boy named Eric.  Eric like to play a video game called The Sims 2, but he noticed that there were a lot of things missing from it.  "I have a brilliant idea!", exclaimed Eric, "I learned how to write code last year in kindergarten and I think I can make a program that will modify a few things."

So Eric set about on his mission to create his mod.  He decided to call it the 'Insimenator' because he had just started puberty and had recently learned about insemination. He thought it was a nice play on words.

He finished his creation in about 45 minutes and then created this website so that he could share it with other people.  One day, this little smart ass kid called Jase came along and said, "Why won't it make teens pregnant, Eric? Huh?" and he shoved Eric and made him cry.

Eric ran home to his mommy and Jase rubbed his hands together as he plotted world dominion and the creation of what would later become known as the 'Inteenimater'.

Jase had seen how popular the Insimenator was and didn't want people to have to choose between the two.  Besides, they didn't do the same things, so it wasn't redundant to have both.

When Eric saw how good the Inteenimater was, he invited Jase to upload it to his site and offer it to the people.  Jase and Eric became good friends and Jase never made Eric cry again.

The end.

ETA: I didn't actually finish the story.

Chapter Two

One day Jase decided to get off his lazy butt and expand the official Inteenimater site, which was originally just a place where you could download the Inteen. It wasn't fancy and there weren't any forums where you could ask stupid questions.  And now it has blossomed into a wondrous place full of people just waiting to tell you to RTFM.  Not only can you find the Inteenimater there, but lots of other mods by other talented folks.

And they all lived happily ever after. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:53:01 pm by Rogue777 » Logged
pdpink

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 08:44:32 pm »

Love your story. Explains alot. And I love both my "in's" they do work great together.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: