Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:18:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Go have some fun  (Read 1605 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2007, 08:33:26 am »

Ok since I made one of my Sims the owner of the car I can't get him to invite anyone to go downtown with him.  I want them to have fun together. I don't want to put one in a car and the other in a taxi.  PLEASE help my SIMS are Boring.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:53:49 am »

Well,  you could change the owner of the car and put things back to the way they were, if you liked that better.

Sims that live on different lots, you should be able to call them and ask them on dates or outings.

Sims on the same lot are trickier.  I have a hack (but I'm not sure which one, sorry) that allows multiple Sims to go downtown in a car.  Maybe you could set up a Group with the two Sims and another Sim who lives on another lot, and ahve them go together?

I don't think "one in the car and the other in a taxi" will work at all.  When the first one leaves, the lot gets saved and the other one won't be able to go!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
hyleath5560

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 09:02:01 am »

Thanks I am going to try and change the owner of the car. I showed an option to pick other Sims when he wasn't the owner.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 09:27:01 pm »

I can not get my Sims to go out together in one car.  I want them to party together.
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 12:15:03 pm »

How to get two sims that are going on a date in a car at the same time:

Pick the first sim, and make him/her go sit in the car. Then, with that sim selected, click on sim number 2, and "ask to join" or whatever. When sim nr.2 gets in the car, click on the car and choose "go somewhere".

Voila.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
hyleath5560

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 11:29:03 pm »

Cool I am going to try that thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: