Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:11:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: !!UPDATE (19.10.2007)!! Eve Skintone - Non-defaults & Defaults  (Read 108056 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jan_75it

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2007, 01:32:10 pm »

Quote from: JasonUlloa;893685
These Look Great! I love how realistic the recolors are!

hi excuse I wanted to know that I have unloaded your skin light and there are some very beautiful eyes I wanted to know of whom am and if you can tell me whether to find them thanks
jan_75it

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2007, 01:34:33 pm »

Quote from: jan_75it;959107
hi excuse I wanted to know that I have unloaded your skin light and there are some very beautiful eyes I wanted to know of whom am and if you can tell me whether to find them thanks

have I created the sim with the skin that I have taken here, and the skin these eyes has be able tell me where to find them?
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2007, 07:56:27 am »

Quote from: jan_75it;959107

have I created the sim with the skin that I have taken here, and the skin these eyes has be able tell me where to find them?

Hi! Eyes shown on your picture, and on my screenshots are made by JasonUlloa, you can find them on mts2. BTW your sim (on pic) is really pretty!! Are you going to upload her soon?
jan_75it

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2007, 09:23:10 am »

hi I have looked on mod but I don't see eyes in the section of JasonUlloa I am only there skinton, you excuse for my English but I am Italian

with pleasure I will put her/it scaricabile thanks
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2007, 09:20:56 am »

Quote from: jan_75it;960740
hi I have looked on mod but I don't see eyes in the section of JasonUlloa I am only there skinton, you excuse for my English but I am Italian

with pleasure I will put her/it scaricabile thanks

Ahh, yes you're right, I forgot that they're not separately in there, but if you download his sim: Gisele Versace, you’ll get eyes too, because she comes packed with them. My English isn’t perfect neither (I’m Polish) so don’t worry. Wink
jan_75it

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2007, 05:23:47 pm »

thanks of the courtesy six indeed kind
Evlaila91

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2007, 03:45:38 pm »

Quote from: diva_fidelia;957092
Oh... I could write one, but... I don't really know where to put it (witch forum??) Cheesy

Oh...I believe that you can write one here. I ask you that, because some contest ,as "Miss Italia version sims", want material that it can ridistribute, therefore I can't use this skintone as there isn't any policy about it.
If you write something similar that :
" You can include my files in a downloadable sim without asking, but you should give credits to Diva Fidelia by putting my link.
You are not allowed to recolor my texture. The hard work is to create the texture, so if you only recolor the part made by you is really tiny. You can recolor my texture only for personal use, this means you can't publish the file "

...I could use your work in this contest.

I'm sorry for the English forme, but I'm Italian and I go to the secondary school...

ByeBye
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2007, 05:26:52 am »

Quote from: Evlaila91;965447
Oh...I believe that you can write one here. I ask you that, because some contest ,as "Miss Italia version sims", want material that it can ridistribute, therefore I can't use this skintone as there isn't any policy about it.
If you write something similar that :
" You can include my files in a downloadable sim without asking, but you should give credits to Diva Fidelia by putting my link.
You are not allowed to recolor my texture. The hard work is to create the texture, so if you only recolor the part made by you is really tiny. You can recolor my texture only for personal use, this means you can't publish the file "

...I could use your work in this contest.

I'm sorry for the English forme, but I'm Italian and I go to the secondary school...

ByeBye

I uploaded "Policy.txt" file, so now you can use my skins in this contest. Cheesy Good luck!! Cheesy
PS: Your English is really good!!
Evlaila91

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2007, 07:37:16 am »

:DThanks !!!:D
sims2groupie

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2007, 10:04:55 pm »

Thanks for taking my request :smile:

Heres the link to my sims picture thread check it out!
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=77046
djslippyman

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2007, 02:44:05 pm »

Anatomically correct default available now?!  GREEAAAT!

Cheesy Simposium The Ultimate Guide for Poses and Animations Cheesy
NataliH

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2007, 11:25:12 pm »

great job! thank you
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2007, 05:03:02 pm »

Thank you all!! Cheesy

Quote from: Almirith;989498
Heh, już wcześniej ściągnęłam skintona do gry, bardzo fajnie, że teraz jest anatomiczny. Z reguły używałam skintonów od Peggy, ale wkrótce pewnie się to zmieni ^^ Pozamieniam wszystko w SimPe.

Miło się zaskoczyłam, że rodaczka wykonała taką świetną robotę Grin

Dziękuję!! Cheesy Wielu naszych rodaków tworzy niesamowite kreacje dla simow wiec skąd to zdziwienie? Tak czy inaczej bardzo mi milo. A co chcesz zmieniać w SimPe jeśli można wiedzieć?
~Crysta~

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2007, 07:49:46 am »

as everyone has been saying these are very lovely...could i just make a tinsy request??? mabe put them all together....it would be nice just to get it in one whole download...

Great work!!

{ $ If Money Is Runing Your Life, Send It To Me And I Will Suffer For You $ } Cheesy
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2007, 04:30:59 pm »

Quote from: Anika_Nagy;990990
as everyone has been saying these are very lovely...could i just make a tinsy request??? mabe put them all together....it would be nice just to get it in one whole download...

Great work!!

Thank you, and that’s a good suggestion to put them together but unfortunately I can do it only with non-defaults, because there is a size limit for uploaded files (14.77 Mb) and the defaults are too big when putted together. I’ll upload the files right now.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: