Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:54:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have a seed guide?  (Read 1426 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lochar

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2007, 01:41:43 pm »

I have searched a few different forums and websites and have found several tips for gardening but cant seem to find any list of when is the best time to plant different seeds.

Anyone have a link to such a list? Started farming but watsed several plants because I planted them in winter and they didnt thrive.
Dusty101weir

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 01:52:08 pm »

i normally plant mine in spring but im not sure about timing, i do know that strawberries like more water than most though if that helps

it's not about whether you win or lose, it's about whether the other team noticed you cheating...
hobo jones and the junkyard dogs  -  support your local hobos
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 01:59:25 pm »

Make a green house and plant year round.  But if you can't afford a green house yet, wait until spring and you can go outside 2 days without outerwear.
Lochar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 08:57:10 pm »

Yeah was gonna make greenhouse when got a tad richer, right now trying to make a small farm and yeah can wait til spring to plant, just wondered if anyone had any sort of guide for which seeds thrive better when planted different seasons.

Sort of like a harvest moon setup...(yes I play that!).. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: