Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:39:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to TS2&EP hacks:More Critical AL EP8 FIXES;InTeen info NEW 1/1/09  (Read 142465 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2008, 08:15:33 pm »

Aaaaaaaw, thanks Cheesy I just hate bad feeling...

Interesting that, just for a change, big things like ACR and Insim seem to be okay. Bet Inteen will still need an update though - for that reason I'm still holding off buying it, but that's about the only one...

No requests please
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2008, 02:56:17 pm »

currently insim SIM & DEST fubarrs the bug hunting and bird watching (OBJ is OK for these), also there's something glitchy with the reproductive adjustor so there are some problems there but at least it's not spawning microwaves all over the place like it did after the release of one of the other EPs!

my hackdiff showed the following are clean and I currently have them all in the game:

sneak here enabled
ancient highway's BV nerfs from the inteen site
all pee in shower
all sims walk sexy
any LTW for all
c boy's most excellent male bodily addition!
all decorgal's animation/talk hacks
hula dance
look at me NOW
Monique's super computer - obviously the new hobbies aren't available, edit: also you can't blog, browse web or have game competitions
no autonomous take out trash
no hey I'm back from work
noise doesn't wake anyone up
no more gypsy visits
woohoo naked

The following came up as possibly in need of update Sad so I haven't put them back in:

no autonomous dance on toes
no autonomous turn off stereo
no autonomous turn on stereo
dance smustle plus body skills
no autonomous relax
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:13:08 pm by ~Ali~ » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
maniac19642003
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2008, 04:15:55 pm »

FreeTime hack
The first FreeTime hacks are starting to appear. At Paladin's place you can find a hack for changing a Sims' pre-destined hobby; The fact that it was not possible to change it, caused quite some complaints in the community. As always with hacks, use at your own risk.
Find it here: Simwardrobe.com

FreeTime badges
Another update for the infocenter: A list of the requirements for Pottery and Sewing has been added.
Check it here: FreeTime Badges
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2008, 04:46:23 pm »

@Aliwag: Thanks for the info Smiley *reads* ... Aaaw no, not the non-auto dancing on toes! Sad That's one of my must-haves, it got so annoying with any kids in the house, that's all they'd ever do! ¬_¬

@Mark: Thanks - yeah, damn right that'd cause some complaints, so great to see you can now fix it Smiley

No requests please
maniac19642003
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2008, 05:12:45 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1159275
@Mark: Thanks - yeah, damn right that'd cause some complaints, so great to see you can now fix it Smiley

Its always great to see new fixes like that and I just saw another one from paladin as well.

New Fix: Stop All Hobby Related Idle Gestures - This fix will stop all hobby related idle gestures. Sure they were cute at first, but after a while they just got on my nerves... You can find it under FreeTime Fixes.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2008, 05:14:32 pm »

yep, that dancing on toes thingy is gonna drive me NUTS when I start playing my families again Sad

isn't it great how we, the lowly CC-using community, manage to fix things quicker than the professionals (*cough* although I use that term very very loosely!!)

now all I need is for TJ to update his lazy & YA walk anims, I am NOT playing Uni without it!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:16:59 pm by ~Ali~ » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2008, 05:23:17 pm »

Ditto, Ali, I am not going to UNI until TJ gets around to fixing the walk. You're right about Maxis' programmers. You'd think in all the time that UNI has been on the market they would have bowed to the community's hatred of the "ape walk" and actually eliminate it. TJ says, remarkably, they finally have fixed the toddler play with the tiolet nonsense. How many years later?Huh??

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2008, 06:31:28 pm »

For those of you missing the YA walk/lazy anim fixes (another of my must-haves!), you'll be happy to know that TJ updated it only today Cheesy As well as some others that needed fixing Smiley

No requests please
pandoraprincess80

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2008, 12:23:36 am »

I thought I would chime in here... if you have Monique's Hacked Bookcase installed, you may notice that parents, who should be able to read parenting books... well... it messes up somewhere along the way and deletes that action from the queue. Initially, I did not know why this was happening, but then I took that hack out and VOILA! Worked like a charm! Also, I had Inge Jones' "PermaFridge" hack installed in my game, and it caused my sims not to be able to have their groceries delivered OR EVEN buy a NEW fridge that comes with food! I figured that was the hack that was causing the problem, so I took it out and discovered I was right Smiley.

"Listen to your Uncle Cox, Dorothies!" Dr. Cox - "Scrubs"
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2008, 07:22:05 am »

Quote from: Sadie79;1159410
For those of you missing the YA walk/lazy anim fixes (another of my must-haves!), you'll be happy to know that TJ updated it only today Cheesy As well as some others that needed fixing Smiley

SADIE ... have I ever said how much I love you?? LOL

THANKYOU for letting us know, I shall be hotfooting it over there just as soon as I get home from work! Cheesy

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2008, 12:08:47 pm »

Wow, this is Sadie's day!!!!! We all love you!!!! I am going for the ape cure post haste!

EDIT: Re: parenting option, I have yet to see it in any bookcase. It may take a bit of reading for it to become available as the book criteria popped up after playing a lot for a Sim day or two. Not sure!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:11:14 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2008, 03:43:00 pm »

Joey, I have the parenting option, even with insim in, there must be something still lurking in your game hun

Numenor's no zzZZ is updated YAYNESS!!

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2008, 01:15:24 pm »

Ali, poohbah! I wonder which hack could be the culprit. It seems all of my hacks are certified. I am the certifiable one!!!!!!

I am using the SIM edition. Which edition are you using?

Joey the Whinernator

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2008, 12:55:30 am »

HAHAHA, I think we're all certifiable hun for being addicted to this damn game!

I've got the OBJ version, it seems to cause the least havoc

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2008, 01:57:05 pm »

Turns out ACR did need updating, and it's been posted today Cheesy

No requests please
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: