Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:29:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to TS2&EP hacks:More Critical AL EP8 FIXES;InTeen info NEW 1/1/09  (Read 145631 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2006, 06:46:06 pm »

Quote from: mikeslikb
Where's the link for the InTEENimator and the InSIMenator for The Sims 2 Nightlife?

Someone please help me!!!!

Thank you.

stupid place to ask, this is a thread for OFB *sigh*

InTeen for NL
http://mysite.verizon.net/aestudios/sims2/index.htm

InSIM for all
http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38

I must say I was tempted to ignore you since it is clear you didn't bother looking for either one yourself...

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2006, 06:48:06 pm »

Quote from: mikeslikb
Where's the link for the InTEENimator and the InSIMenator for The Sims 2 Nightlife?

Someone please help me!!!!

Thank you.

They're right at the top of the home page of this site.  Click on "HomePage" (above left).

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2006, 07:40:55 pm »

Sleepy, now I adore you as much as I adore Toni (and that's an awesome amount, let me tell you).

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Neerovra

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2006, 08:47:09 am »

Thanks everyone for all the info, these expansion packs mixed with all the great mods can get soo confusing for the novice, like myself.
MutantBunny

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2006, 05:12:46 pm »

Great thread. Thanks for compiling it!
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2006, 12:07:31 pm »

Update: new patches are available for your game at TS2. See the first post for links.

Joey the Whinernator

nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 06:43:37 pm »

I was just at Inteens web site and Jase has a new Beta out. I DL seems to be working fine so far. http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewforum.php?f=16 But if you are not sure what a beta is or what to do then don't install till it is finshed. and READ all the posts so you know what to do.

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2006, 02:22:28 pm »

Kisses Nova! I will add your link to the main thread!

Joey the Whinernator

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 05:54:47 pm »

Maxis finally posted the requirements for EP5 Seasons. I posted it in the Seasons thread but thought it sould be posted here too.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

1300 MHz processor
256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM is recommended if you are running with a few expansion packs installed)
Windows(R) XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 2000 Operating System.
At least 1.5 GB of additional hard drive space (5.0 GB total is required if installing both The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 Seasons Expansion Pack at the same time.)
A T&L-capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM.
Supported video cards:

ATI Radeon(TM) series (8500 or better)
8500, All-In-Wonder 8500
9000, 9200, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800
X300, X600, x700, X800, x850
X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950
NVIDIA(R) Quadro(TM) series
Quadro, Quadro2, Quadro4

NVIDIA GeForce series (GeForce2 GTS and better)

GeForce 2, 2 GTS
GeForce 3, 3 Ti
GeForce 4, 4 Ti, 4200, 4600, 4800, MX 420, 440, 460
GeForce FX 5200, 5500, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 5950
GeForce PCX 5300, 5900
GeForce 6200, 6600, 6800
GeForce 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950
S3 GammaChrome
S18 Pro
S18 Ultra
Intel(R) Extreme Graphics (see note below)
82865, 82915 and above

NOTE: If you have a non-T&L capable video card, such as Intel Extreme Graphics, then you need at least a 2.4 GHz processor.

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 08:07:18 pm »

Just in case it's passed people's attention, since the first post still says Inteen's incompatible with Pets: http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=392

Not anymore it's not... unless I'm missing something.

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 12:49:25 pm »

Sadie, thank you for noticing what I have missed while updating this thread (none are so blind...)! Hugs! I have now fixed my glaring faux pas.

Joey the Whinernator

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2007, 12:36:12 pm »

Steve Bonham at TSR has compiled an great, comprehensive guide to Vista and TS2:

Running The Sims 2 on Windows Vista By Steve Bonham, The Sims Resource

Vista is the new Operating System from Microsoft, the successor to Windows XP (which most of you are probably running on your Sims 2 PC (Mac users exempt of course)).

You might be considering upgrading your Operating System to Vista (as I have) so I thought I'd put your mind to rest with regards running The Sims 2 on Windows Vista.

Vista comes in several different packages, ranging very much in price. To best suit my needs, I opted for the Home Premium edition, but any version you buy will act in the same way, you are just buying more or less features.

The biggest difference, and one issue which you must get right for the Operating System to run on your PC, is 32-bit or 64-bit. I have installed Vista on 2 PC's, one with the 32-bit system, and the other with a 64-bit system (running an X2 Dual Core 64-bit processor).

The good news is that Sims 2 and all of the Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs installed and run perfectly on both the
32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vista, although there are some hiccups and issues that you might like to know about.

As you can see in the window below, Vista identifies that there are known compatibility issues with The Sims 2 when you insert the disk to install.

Clicking the "Check for solutions online" button brings up this popup which explains that there is an update available to resolve the issue, with a link to the Updates Page at the Official Site.

This page should be familiar to you already, as you should always apply the latest patches to your game, and installing to Vista is no different. There are no Vista specific patches, just be sure to download and run the correct patch for your version of the game. I have the DVD version, so I needed only download and install the DVD Patch after I had completed the installation of Sims 2.

If you intend to install Expansion Packs immediately after Sims 2 then you do not need to install the basic game patch first. Just install Sims 2 then any other EP's you have, being sure to patch the final version for the latest pack you have.

Continue with the installation of the base game and any EP's you have. No patching or updating is needed just to install the games. Be sure to apply the patch you need before running the game though.

That should be all you need to do to get The Sims 2 running on your Vista PC, but there is a new feature that XP users may feel the need to drool over.

The Games Folder within Vista gathers all of your game executables in one place and shows them off with their box art and ratings info, as well as compatibility data for your hardware.

Unfortunately, Vista does not yet have all of the data for the Sims 2 games, but no doubt it will be updated in time and will automatically appear in your Games browser. Also, note that Pets is the only EP that does not appear at all in the Games browser (this will no doubt be fixed in time). You can drag the icon from the desktop into this folder though, but you won't get the box art just yet. Pets will still run as normal from the desktop icon, or by navigating to:
All programs/EA Games/The Sims 2 Pets.

To enable these features, click the Options button near the top of the browser and enable the "Download information about installed games" checkbox (the game data may not show by default, so you must do this).

And that's it! Sims 2 running fine and dandy on Vista, as you can see here running in windowed mode in widescreen glory. Can Sims life get any better?

Other Sims community programs I have tried are Clean Installer and SimPE, both of which work fine as well, on all of the functions I have tried at least.

Have fun with it!

Steve

Joey the Whinernator

dorkapalooza

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2007, 04:21:35 am »

Hello, Goodmorning everyone who is reading this post.  I haven't changed my d/l file since the dawn of the sims 2.  UNTIL today...  We finally got a new computer, and i am not sharp enough to figure it all out, I transfered the d/l's to the new computer but can't find or remember how to remove the censor patch.  Any help would be great.

Thanks

Remember the famous words of Jedi Master Dennis the Menace... "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.":swst: [/COLOR]

Have A Great Day-  Sara  [/FONT]
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2007, 04:36:17 am »

Quote from: dorkapalooza;559967
Hello, Goodmorning everyone who is reading this post.  I haven't changed my d/l file since the dawn of the sims 2.  UNTIL today...  We finally got a new computer, and i am not sharp enough to figure it all out, I transfered the d/l's to the new computer but can't find or remember how to remove the censor patch.  Any help would be great.

Thanks

I have PMed you with the information you requested

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2007, 03:48:51 pm »

Here's where I ask for help. HELP! Midway thru the loooong first post, listing PETS and previous EP updates, is a link to Quaxi's no censor fix. All I can say is: huh?

If the major post is too confusing to read (and I would be surprised if it were not, containing so much reference), please let me know and I will do my best to edit it.

Joey the Whinernator

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: