Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:25:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to TS2&EP hacks:More Critical AL EP8 FIXES;InTeen info NEW 1/1/09  (Read 146477 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2008, 01:40:05 pm »

Thanks for the kind words Cleo! It's amazing that this thread has been in constant flux for two years now. Please don't give me all the credit. So many thanks belong to so many others who have guided me in what's new and important. I am merely a compiler, editor.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
maniac19642003
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2008, 02:47:13 am »

Just saw this now at ts2.com

Tuesday , February 19, 2008
New Bon Voyage Patch
A new patch for The Sims 2 Bon Voyage is now available. Many bug fixes are included!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2008, 09:39:13 am »

Wow, I'm glad I waited! Look at that long list! Cheesy Thanks Mark!

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2008, 01:16:20 pm »

Okay, the Patch news is now updated!!!!!! TA to Mark and Sadie for their follow ups.

I just read the fixes and am a bit surprised that none of them seem to have affected my game. I know I will have to update if I want Free Time. Bummer!

Joey the Whinernator

maniac19642003
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2008, 04:49:26 pm »

Glad to help out whenever I can Joey, I know its tough to keep up on everything when you have more of a life unlike me lol.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2008, 02:04:39 pm »

The new BV patch refuses to even install and it's claiming that I need to reinstall the whole damn thing in order to run it. I have no clue as to why this is, but Im not going to go through all of that just to allow a friggin patch and yes I went through the nessesary precautions to eliminate spyware. I've had bugs and wonderful people that have fixed EA's mistakes since it came out.

-steps off her soap box...

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
maniac19642003
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2008, 05:02:29 pm »

Quote from: maniac19642003;1144112
Just saw this now at ts2.com

Tuesday , February 19, 2008
New Bon Voyage Patch
A new patch for The Sims 2 Bon Voyage is now available. Many bug fixes are included!

After seeing DC's post now, I went back to ts2's site and they have this same patch msg listed as being posted on 2/21/08 instead of 2/19 lol.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2008, 05:41:03 pm »

@DC: Try replacing your objects.package with the one from the CD (in the compressed.zip). That's the main reason it won't install Smiley

No requests please
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2008, 09:10:27 pm »

Sadie, I located my objects.package, although I am lost as to where the "cd compressed zip" might be located. Can you be more specific and walk me through this process?

Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2008, 03:06:28 am »

The zip file compressed.zip is on the first disk of the game, There should be several folders including an Objects folder and in that there should be the unmodified version of the objects.package. Copy that one to your objects folder on your hard drive and that should solve your problem.

(Banner By Sugah)
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2008, 12:02:32 pm »

Thank you Aaroneous and Sadie, it worked. Smiley

danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2008, 02:31:25 am »

Quote from: lrockstar5;1150777
cry,cry, cry

i dont understand anything Sad
where the hell is the inteeneator, so i can download it!!! :@
by the way i have the nightlife expansion pack and the university expansion pack..
can i still download it?

I may ask a lot of silly questions around here but I DO KNOW the answer to this one. LOL

You can get it here  http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewforum.php?f=5

and you just download the right version for the ep you have. Smiley

Be sure to read the info and faq's at the site about it so you know what to do and which one to download.

If I can manage to get it right I'm sure you will have NO problem at all- I'm a total ditz.  LOL LOL LOL :happy8:

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2008, 03:27:32 pm »

I must say I am perplexed by all of the recent posts above from Danceswithwands. All of the questions listed in the first post are, most likely listed in the first post of this thread. All of her answers are listed in the first post of this thread.

When I read something like this I have to ask myself: "Why do I bother?Huh??"

The writer states:

"I HAVE NO IDEA what to do when I get the new EP now that I have all this new "stuff" I downloaded.

Do I need to backup my download folder somehow? *how? and what about my Insimenator and Inteenimator? Will they work if I go out and buy the new EP?

Before anyone beats me with a wet noodle- I honestly DID try to find this info on my own... but I get kind of lost in the profuse info/posts here. SORRY."

I am sorry for the frustrated anger in this response but did the writer even read this thread's first post? If you had, I don't think that you would have had to do a mega search for answers.

Joey the Whinernator

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2008, 03:31:54 pm »

Quote from: lrockstar5;1150777
cry,cry, cry

i dont understand anything Sad
where the hell is the inteeneator, so i can download it!!! :@
by the way i have the nightlife expansion pack and the university expansion pack..
can i still download it?

You already have the answer but if had read this thread's first post you needn't have asked the question in the first place.

The purpose of this thread is to help others link to hacks related to TS2 and its EPs. Could the thread's title be any less explicit?Huh? Geesh!

Joey the Whinernator

danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2008, 10:51:55 pm »

Quote from: jinyc;1151486
I must say I am perplexed by all of the recent posts above from Danceswithwands. All of the questions listed in the first post are, most likely listed in the first post of this thread. All of her answers are listed in the first post of this thread.

uhhh yeah I read the first posts and all the other posts and I understood that the idea was to download the RIGHT stuff for your most current game/ep/whatever... I didn't know the best way to do the back up or if I NEED to delete my older versions of insim or inteen until new versions are released.  Perhaps it is that I am stuck with dial-up going at a blazing 29 kbps here = but the pages often lock up and I admit I might have missed something in the process.  I again apologize if I didn't "get it" and am not as smart or computer savvy as some here are.

As for all my recent posts---

I had this nifty message at the top of my screen about "you haven't posted for awhile... why don't you ask a question etc..." so I decided to stop being so quiet and do some posting. I did after all have a few questions and things I was confused about.  

BAD IDEA I guess I should have kept my stupid mouth shut.

When I read something like this I have to ask myself: "Why do I bother?Huh??"

The writer states:

"I HAVE NO IDEA what to do when I get the new EP now that I have all this new "stuff" I downloaded.

Do I need to backup my download folder somehow? *how? and what about my Insimenator and Inteenimator? Will they work if I go out and buy the new EP?

Before anyone beats me with a wet noodle- I honestly DID try to find this info on my own... but I get kind of lost in the profuse info/posts here. SORRY."

I am sorry for the frustrated anger in this response but did the writer even read this thread's first post? If you had, I don't think that you would have had to do a mega search for answers.

EXCUSE ME and PLEASE FORGIVE MY IGNORANCE and MY NERVE at bothering to ask a question... I thought that is what these forums were for and I REALLY apologize if I posted this in the wrong spot... and by the way I did say to disregard my original post and I did state that it was a silly question and that I wasn't sure if it was even in the right place.  

I can assure you I will NEVER post anything here anywhere on the forums again so that I don't have to be worried about making anyone angry.  In fact at the moment I am so upset that my questions bothered you so much... I am seriously considering logging out for good.  

I can't say it enough- I AM SORRY, OK?Huh?

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: