Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:07:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to TS2&EP hacks:More Critical AL EP8 FIXES;InTeen info NEW 1/1/09  (Read 142457 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2008, 04:34:05 pm »

Its very scary to know there's already 34! errors that got fixed but I just found that at snootysims site so maybe it'll eventually get added on ts2's site then as well soon enough for us non-German speaking simmers.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2008, 06:16:24 pm »

Gotta love sites like Free Translation, huh? Wink

The shelves™ 2 leisure time-jokes
Patch-referred

The Patch to the expansion bacon leisure time-joke removes over 30 mistakes in the game (a complete list find you at the end of this side). Note before the installation of the Patches please the following references and instructions. Under that we gathered moreover a list with all problems removed by the Patch.

Instructions: Store the file on the hard disk and would go it from in order to install the Patch.
During the installation of the Patches, the CD/DVD of the game should be in the drive.

Drawer you that the shelves™ 2 leisure time-joke-Patch down (17MB). Patch here download

(Reference: This Patch is for all languages applicable).

Reference: It is possible that in stored games of the shelves™ 2 leisure time-jokes become not all mistake removals effective. If a plot of land, a Sim, an object or a neighborhood is yet defective also after use of this Patches, we recommend, that to replace concerned object and/or to generate a new family, a new plot of land or a new neighborhood.

Complete list of the changes:

* Shelf can remember now on that, on which side the bed they sleep.

* The game crashes no longer if in the showing of a neighborhood with the expanded neighborhood options another plot of land is loaded.

* In the purchase-mode, now also the neon-Flamingo is available.

* In the Audio-options, the stop-Button is blocked no longer "user-defined broadcasters" of the Icon.

* NPCs of the university can participate in dance competitions on secret plots of land now if they not just must work.

* Shelf emerge now no longer again on the screen if they change on a secret plot of land.

* The Electrono-Ticketschalter turns off itself now correctly if a Wohngrundstück with business is shifted into the plot of land ton and house ton.

* Stored plots of land on which a dance competition takes place correctly are put back now if they are shifted into the plot of land ton and house ton.

* It is shelf now possible to hold with the Astrowunder-telescope after UFOS lookout.

* Shelf can price now no more objects for sale, can be that on the standing pot disk of BastelFix.

* Important Hobbyisten-NPCs now by telephone can contact shelf after they encountered it.

* Also the "Sozialus-moth" can be caught now for the insect collection.

* Shelf teleportiert become no longer if the interaction will go" interrupted "home on a partnership plot of land.

* The interaction "Aufbretzeln" is now available in the game.

* The memory of the first Techtelmechtel appears now also if shelf its first Techtelmechtel in a tent experience.

* The effect of the diminished urine pressure in consequence of the Strunzundbüggel shelf expires now correctly if shelf are in range.

* The career-Outfits are generate now no longer into a family available.

* The enthusiasm for the cook art are awake if shelf read a cookbook.

* The hobby enthusiasm passes now also in levels 10 very normally.

* House animals masticate/zerkratzen now no more cribs if a child is therein.

* Members of the garden society are treated now like Townies.

* The hair-style "Afhairmediumcenterpart" will generate indicated now correctly into a family.

* The Koikarpfen-pond "carefree" of simulated life more indicates now no environment points.

* Teenager and children receive observe" now no longer the unrealizable wish of "birds.

* Diplomas correctly are indicated now also in German, French, Polish and Brazilian Portugese.

* The section co-operating of the shelves 2 leisure time-jokes was updated.

* No more emerges now useless tile if the glass with the tip that earn shelf in the violin game highly is lifted.

* Children behave now very normally if they are requested, the juice tray away room.

* Vampire-shelf receive now no longer the wish, Big Foot into a vampire to vewandeln.

* Through the use the interaction "scene draw" becomes no sketch filter now more for snapshots in the game used.

* For parents and its children, no flirt-options are now more available.

* The effect that the needs in consequence of the objects basketball place of "air leaps", Igors gate, game table more slowly sink go" for Teenies and a-Sim-scrap car of Mechanikus as well as the interaction "hiking, was adapted.

* In the building-mode, also the wallpapers are "blink now blue" and "grandiose green" available.

* Shelf no calls receive now more for a magazine order if the hobby enthusiasm climbs on levels 2.

It's not great (when they say Shelf, I assume they mean Sim), but it makes more sense if you can't read German Wink

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: April 01, 2008, 02:39:31 pm »

Sadie, you are a Saint! I still will not link to the patch. The Engermlish transalation makes my head hurt! I would like to know why Maxis releases a patch to other Sites before adding it to their own?Huh?? That is quite annoying.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 01, 2008, 02:45:18 pm »

:lol: I know what you mean. Still, it's not hurting my game - and the sims are getting their enthusiasm from studying cooking now, so that's gotta count for something... :angel:

I'd like to know that too, BTW.. and it's on another official site, too! Dunno what they're playing at... appeasement, maybe? :dontknow:

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: April 01, 2008, 02:52:22 pm »

TA Sadie! I will check the official Site and link the patch.

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 01, 2008, 02:58:25 pm »

I meant the German site - it's the German official site, like our British version Wink

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: April 01, 2008, 03:15:12 pm »

Oops, I checked (like the good boy I am) and found no patch at the official US Site. Makes sense, no? They haven't posted it yet here! WHY?Huh???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the patch available on the British Site?

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2008, 03:59:29 pm »

It is! Cheesy

http://www.thesims2.co.uk/files.list.asp

ETA: Hey, look what I just found: http://www.infinitesims.com/content/view/45/326/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:06:00 pm by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
maniac19642003
« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2008, 10:06:34 pm »

Joey, not sure if you know it yet or not, but I saw someone mention on here that the FT patch is now available on ts2 and I checked there myself just now as well and it is available at the main site so you can link to it now.

The Sims 2 FreeTime Patch
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2008, 04:05:48 pm »

I gave in and added the link to the US Site.

Sadie, TS3 looks interesting. I have no interest in Kitchen and Bath nor the Ikea add on. I am EP and add on saturated. What do you think Apartment Life can be? If it's the last EP what could it possibly add? Maybe you can have more than one kitchen and not have your neighbors cooking in your Sims'. I have no idea!

My one concern about the FT Patch is whether Maxis addressed the problem fixed by TJ's Critical Fix hack.

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2008, 04:23:21 pm »

Joey, I've looked through the English description on the US site, and although it makes some small fixes obsolete, the aspiration issue hasn't been mentioned, so I can only guess the answer is no :?

As for Apartment Life (if it is the fabled last EP), I'm guessing it's what someone did on MTS2? Like different families living in one block, with their own flats? :dontknow: Not sure I know either. What'd be nice is a renting system (instead of just being able to buy houses), it may be that, I dunno.

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2008, 04:45:47 pm »

This is the wrong place to say this but say it I must! Although FT added a few nice interactive objects I don't think any of them "improved" Sim life or game play. Just the idea that we are between a Sim and a hard place with the current BV InSIM is enough for me to rue the day I took the plunge.

I guess I can understand our modders slowly ebbing away from helping to improve our game play. We have lost Christianlov, Squinge and very soon Jase will join them. It is still not clear whether our beloved Kathy and Eric will be able to muster any interest in FT (and understandably so).

Thank goodness we still have Pescado, Carrigon, Inge Jones, Rick Halle and TwoJeffs (just to mention a few that I worship). How long will they keep their interest going in the game?

I am now drawing a mental circle and slashing it! Just say NO to any new EP!!!!!! That's my motto. Now back to matters regarding EPs and hack!

Joey the Whinernator

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2008, 05:43:45 pm »

If anyone's been waiting (and I'm sure some have) Risky Whoo Hoo's been updated for FT!  Yeah, Syberspunk!

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=108011

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2008, 07:14:32 pm »

Toni, woo hoo you hoo!

Joey the Whinernator

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2008, 08:38:20 pm »

Quote from: jinyc;1198076
Toni, woo hoo you hoo!

Woo hoo, to you too, Boo!  By the way, don't you just love my new Avi? Da Chief Kitty is relaxin'......it's an island ting, man!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: