Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:52:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to TS2&EP hacks:More Critical AL EP8 FIXES;InTeen info NEW 1/1/09  (Read 142469 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: April 03, 2008, 02:44:06 pm »

I do, I do! But it looks to me like Kitty has enjoyed a bit too much Rum Punch if you ask me!!!!!!! Well, maybe she has had her limit of too many delicious fresh baked brownies (she does love them so). No, I still think it's the Rum Punch!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
maniac19642003
« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2008, 02:52:16 pm »

I see the Kitty finally caught her cookie now shes out cold.

Not much going on at the moment for Sims tho I just noticed TJ updated his Sim Blender yesterday.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2008, 03:00:22 pm »

Ooh goodie! :toothy7: Thanks Mark!

PS: That cat avvie is adorable Cheesy I'm inclined to go with the rum punch theory though :laughing:

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2008, 04:08:27 pm »

I just did a quick study at TJ's Site. I am so on a hunt to add InSim related functions that I SIMply can not live without. SW has a budget adjuster that will automatically pay bills. Yea! There are other mods available but I am still researching.

Joey the Whinernator

kathy09

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2008, 07:01:47 am »

Is the insimenator going to be updated for Freetime.  Sorry if this has already been ask
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2008, 03:17:53 pm »

Kathy, it's so good to see that you are as concerned about the InSIM and it's future that you would rather ask then search for an answer. This question has been posted and answered all over this board. In fact, the preceding posts in this long thread, not to mention the didicated thread in this forum's InSIM section, may have saved you the embarrassment of asking.

The answer to this question is the same given to those who have posted ad nausea before you: your guess is a good as ours.

Joey the Whinernator

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2008, 07:26:29 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1199061
That cat avvie is adorable Cheesy I'm inclined to go with the rum punch theory though :laughing:

*titter* Want some?:-P

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2008, 07:35:40 pm »

Ooh, yes please Cheesy After the fun I've had updating my latest story, I need it... angry

No requests please
maniac19642003
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2008, 11:30:51 pm »

Not sure if anyone else knows it or not, but Aaron just informed me that ts2 took off the free time patch from the site for now.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2008, 06:49:18 am »

Quote from: maniac19642003;1200807
Not sure if anyone else knows it or not, but Aaron just informed me that ts2 took off the free time patch from the site for now.

Yep. 'Tis true.  Seems there was a problem because the gold sewing talent badge changes the objects file once a sim sews a new outfit......the patch it seems was looking for the original objects file and was throwing up errors on installation.  Don't know what that means for those of us who didn't have gold sewing badge sims, and so who managed to install the patch.  Will it be detrimental?  Who knows?!  

Sadie........meet in the back parking lot behind the dumpster.  Bring a cup! Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:51:23 am by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
TashaFaun

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2008, 07:20:42 am »

*Grumble* I installed the patch before they took it off...I've got weird little things happening...kind of hard to explain actually. I'm afraid I may have to uninstall and reinstall to get rid of the damn patch. Crappy because I had to reformat my comp last week and Thuursday I just got everything Sims 2 added back on. NOT impressed.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2008, 10:45:05 am »

Sheesh... I'm worried now :?

@fishfood: Ooh, thanks! Cheesy *grabs cup and toddles off* Make it a double - now I'm having fun and games with my new desktop; for some reason I can't connect to the net with my LAN card, even though it does work on a local network... *grumble* I'm posting with my laptop while I work on the damn thing ¬_¬

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2008, 03:20:22 pm »

Oh, freak, mumble, mumble! I added the damn patch as well and now am kicking myself hard (Well, I am rather enjoying giving myself kicks).

Just like Maxis! Release the patch on other Sites and then add it later to its own only to find out from the innocent mob that there are still problems with it! My mother taught me that hate was too strong an emotion but since she allows me to dislike intensely I can add that I dislike EAxis ever so intensely!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 03:31:05 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

kathy09

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 05, 2008, 05:10:33 pm »

I am not embarrassed I was hoping that maybe the great very smart person who update's the insimenator might reply instead of a know nothing. And I did do a search.

Kathy
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 05:37:30 pm by kathy09 » Logged
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2008, 05:37:22 pm »

Quote from: jinyc;1200241
Kathy, it's so good to see that you are as concerned about the InSIM and it's future that you would rather ask then search for an answer. This question has been posted and answered all over this board. In fact, the preceding posts in this long thread, not to mention the didicated thread in this forum's InSIM section, may have saved you the embarrassment of asking.

The answer to this question is the same given to those who have posted ad nausea before you: your guess is a good as ours.

Well, Kathy, while I have never attempted to call myself a know it all, I can safely say, as the author of this exhausting thread, I do know something.

My impatience with your original post stems from the frustration at seeing people ask what may easily be categorized as rhetorical (and unnecessary) questions. If you had searched for the answer to your question you would have definitely found your answer. Next time try searching a bit more diligently.

I accept your apology. BTW, did you too dodge sniper fire in Bosnia?

EDIT: I have added a disclaimer re any InSIM update to the first post of this thread. Woe be unto anyone that now asks the whiny when question!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:00:28 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: