Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:50:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlooMs Multialphapants Recolors #1  (Read 7050 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2007, 11:09:23 pm »

Madame Gothplauge as I promised a present for you.

This recolor is a bottom only
BlooM has Updated this mesh 8-16-07 So Please redownload Wink

The Kickin Mesh is found here. BlooMs Multialphapants Cheers!
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=55921

Thanks Marvine I really love the shoes they are so easy to recolor. I Got every mesh that includes those shoes. HOT!

Credit goes to Themysticalone for the ladies BaseballTees. They are so great. Loads of awesome addons from themysticalone based on Warlokks Awesome Bodyshape series.
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=44598

Thanks BlooM for the mesh the bottoms are fun to do.

Gothplauge I resized them so they fit the ladies. I had a blast remaking the pants today. I learned a lot today messing with these recolors and from Gothplauge and BlooMs tips on recoloring thanks so much. The back pockets are where they should be too. I used Marvines rockin shoes because I just adore the way the pants look with those Fabulous shoes. They are Black tartan shoes hehe.

I hope you enjoy these. Wink  I can’t wait to use them in my game.

Thanks and I am so happy to do something for you in return for all your inspiration and your hard work so I can enjoy my game.:worship:

Hugs
ChopperChic.

* BLMGPsTartainPants.zip (603.92 KB - downloaded 407 times.)

* GPTBS2.jpg (377.39 KB, 828x639 - viewed 1091 times.)

* GPTRC2.jpg (257.01 KB, 626x636 - viewed 1046 times.)

* GPTBC1copy.jpg (151.02 KB, 377x626 - viewed 1012 times.)

* GPBT1.jpg (169.47 KB, 413x608 - viewed 983 times.)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 03:43:39 am by Chopperchic » Logged
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 04:32:24 am »

Thanks so much
Oh I was going to put them on something. I am just glad BlooM made the Mesh for them. :happy8:

One question though if I may. I am hoping BlooM will also check this post. I am going to read his mesh post again he might mention something in there.

Found it. Thought I read something about it.
From BlooM on the explanation
I didn't want to change those as they are perfect but the pants will cause clipping with the heels at some animations.

Ok Heres what happened... I loaded up the game and noticed that they went funny at the legs under the knees on Marvines heels.Sad Sometimes I know it cant be helped. I have a few dresses that do this also.

I will put the ones with combat boots up in the morning its late and I need to get some sleep.Wink No Pics yet of the new ones. But they turned out cool.

CC
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:38:34 am by Chopperchic » Logged
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 05:06:57 am »

Nice Job

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 09:56:36 am »

You getting awesomly clever at skinning CC, these are Gorgeous!!!:worship:
I love that pattern, its from a EP?

Quote from: Chopperchic;882490

One question though if I may. I am hoping BlooM will also check this post. I am going to read his mesh post again he might mention something in there.

Found it. Thought I read something about it.
From BlooM on the explanation

Ok Heres what happened... I loaded up the game and noticed that they went funny at the legs under the knees on Marvines heels.Sad Sometimes I know it cant be helped. I have a few dresses that do this also.
CC

Im not sure wat you mean by the legs went funny?
The pants  clip at the bottom of the heels a little while dancing.
Do you have the first version of the mesh?, i did update it few hours later after i posted.(the calves came through the pants way to heavy) Ill check this Hot pant ingame and see wats wrong Smiley

This mesh isn't based on Warlokk's stuff Wink
Its the default maxis nude bottom underneath the pants.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 10:04:09 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 04:45:26 pm »

the calves came through the pants way to heavy

Thats exactly what happend BlooM.
Its not a big deal I explained it but I was tired and cut it all out and messed up my post.  ;(

So Sorry BlooM I was confused on your mesh I apologize.

I remembered reading about it in your post for the mesh. I went back to the mesh after I checked them in my game last night. I will update the mesh just to make sure.

I collect fabric in real life. I love to sew I make clothing. Now I collect pictures of fabric. I have a pen and tablet for my computer. It is the best money I have ever spent.

Here is my secret on how I did the pants.
The pants I made in photoshop. Totally by accident. A blend of maxis/ea jeans pulled from the punk rock looking guy with the sleeveless biker jacket.

So.. I was fiddling around with layers photoshop.

I have made a pattern file I saved in photoshop. Its made out of a smaller tartan swatch I found. I cut and pasted until its 1024x1024dpi. Some fabric swatches are hard to line up like stripes and repeats in the fabrics.

I cut out those maxis/ea jeans and put them in a bottom bmp saved and closed that file, Since the tartan was red I made the pants red in photoshop. Photoshop menu-Image adjustments hue and colorize- move the color sliders. Again I saved the file. Each step I save close overwrite the bmp then reopen. When I like the color then I am ready to add the tartan to the jeans. I paste the tartan fabric over them.

*In Photoshop when you paste something over something else it makes a new layer on top. Then you can blend both layers until they they look like one fabric. I wanted the details, the shadows and folds of the fabric under the layer I pasted on top and I am lazy. Blending menu is found in the photoshop menu under layer style- blending options- you have to play with the sliders for both layers until they look like just one fabric.

There is a history brush in Photoshop. I used my pen to slightly erase the details like pockets shadows, rivets, folds from the top layer of tartan. I should have erased the seams better but since I did not I had to cut them out of a red colored or blue colored pair of jeans afterwards and then cut and paste to see where the edges of the jeans were.

Each time I moved something I will check in Bodyshop until they showed up. DUh I could have used the UV for it I guess. I chose to do it the hard way. Thats why the seams are out of line and the color is off. I pasted seams from the first colored pairs I saved before adding the tartan layer so I would have the detail of the seams. If you look at the texture file for the pants I left everything there for future references. So I would remember how I did it and I am messy. If I use the majic wand in photoshop it leaves black edges on the texture files.

I hope I did not confuse you BlooM.
CC
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 06:55:50 pm »

pwew....had to read it 3 times lol, and learned Tongue

Now about the heels, i kinda regret i used them.
The calves come through the pants on so many animations Sad
I really don't want to change Marvine's boneassignements but i dont think i have much choice.
I had the same prob with my boots and the pants from the cpu multioutfit.
Ill try to give the whole pants the same bones as marvine heels and will look how it animates......

No longer active
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 07:20:21 pm »

This is good. Cheesy Thanks.

Sigs are for smokers.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 09:39:47 pm »

pwew....had to read it 3 times lol, and learned

I was worried that I had went in circles there for awhile.

The calves come through the pants on so many animations

Yep I noticed that. No worries though its a good test for it. I am thinking of pulling thses files though. I did not test the lace and fishnets either in my game. So Beware. Thats why I posted again what you had mentioned in the mesh post here.

*I did a recolor of a dress it was someone elses mesh and it was a long dress. Same sort of thing happend. It was longer than knee length dress with heels.

I know absolutely nothing about Meshes or how any of these files work in the game but had this idea. Blanking-Blacking-out the bottom texture files on the group. I pulled a copy of your bottoms with combat boots and saw that the bottom texure files were dark. I dont know it will act differently though. I did make a recolor of these pants for combat boots. I have not tested them in my game yet though to see. I am curious though so ill test the combat boots before I post them. Big lessons today Hehe

I would like to know if you want me to pull the Zips. Its Your call BlooM.:worship:

I would like advice if I can fix it or should I get rid of them.Sad

Thanks for everything

your very welcome Tall simsfan.
CC
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 11:18:51 pm »

Hmm, i have to fix it, ill do it tomorrow
Dont pull them back!!
There's away to ..how to say...make it less visible by copying the textures on the calves(except with transparant pants)
But ill fix the mesh, dont worry

Oh!! and you dont have to worry over the outfit with the boots, they dont have that problem and you can post it.
Its only on the outfit with marvine's heels.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 11:24:36 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
matze

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 11:26:43 pm »

Good job. Thank you.

Live your dreams, before it's too late.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 12:00:48 am »

Thanks BlooM for the quick answer.
Ahh I can breathe again. Thought I had made a big mess.
I took at look at the CP files that you mentioned. I need to look at something sometimes to understand it better. I thought it was a coloring problem. I will post the Combat boots tonight. I am happy now.

Your welcome Matze

CC
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 08:28:25 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile