Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:57:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elijah Adonis-The Legacy  (Read 4532 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2007, 04:40:30 am »

I'm Elijah Adonis, i'm 23 years old in human years.  I'm what's known as a Dark-Elf or a drow, and no I won't tell you how old I am in elvish, because I really don't think that's relavent.  I'm a Libra and a romance man, I just moved to Okinawa, Japan in search of a new life.  Unlike most Dark-elves I hate being underground.

*Snorts* Oh this is good, this is my glorious home.  Yes I am being sarcastic and yes I do have an attitude.  As you can see I have the basic nesscities, a fridge, oven, counter space, books for reading, phone, toilet and shower.  I also got my first job, I'm a playground moniter.  I can't wait to eat...err MEET all the cute..tasty..err adorable children!

So this freak came to my house, yes he was abit odd.  His name is Graham, and he is a bit odd, look how much he freaked me out.  He was talking about aliens, I think he is one *smirk*

Oh joy it's the moron brigade, err I mean my neighbors coming to greet me.
I met Brandi the brown haired girl, Marisa the blond and Benjamin the male blond.  And yes Unfortunantly Graham was there as well, they waled right into my home and began eating my food. Brandi and Marisa started playing red-hands, oh joy hit each others hands until they turn red and hurt, my what brillant games these humans have *snort*

I found this amusing, Graham hit Brandi with a water balloon.  She was all wet and dripping and being the nice elf that i am I told them all to leave Smiley.

Goodnight, I hope you enjoy reading about my private life.

((lol yes he is slightly snarky and sarcastic and likes to make fun of humans.  He's going to be a fun Legacy to write about, feedback is appreciated.  Thanks everyone, hopefully I can finish this one ^.^. ))

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 06:30:33 pm »

Yeah so I went to a nightclub and it turned out just great. i made a total moron of myself, let me tell you it hurt.

So I invited Graham over, he's a bit freaky but not so bad.  We get along pretty good.

My old bed, isn't it nice? It was pretty comfy but I just got a new one.

Oh my ride to work when I was on the playground, I'm an elementary teacher.

Me and Tammy, I met her at th eLucky Card Shack and we hit it off great.

She came home with me that night, things were heating up.  I think I may be in love.

We had a picture taken together, I think we look good together.

This is Tammy before her slight makeover, she looks great now.

Engaged..me I can't believe it...ugh...

We had a small marriage ceremony in out bedroom the next morning.  Yep in out PJs, classy eh?

We had a baby, this is jsut before she burst.  We had a boy and named him Isaiah.

Baby Isaiah, and my heir, can't wait until he grows up.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 07:02:32 pm by L Lawliet » Logged

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 12:12:36 am »

Hi it's me Elijah, here I am holding Isiah just before he became a toddler.

Birthday time, we had a pretty small party.  It didn't turn out all that well but Isiah didn't seem to mind.

Here's Isiah as a toddler, we didn't get many pictures.  But he's a child now and going to school, he's getting really good grades as well.

Hi ya I'm Isiah, from now on the story will be following me as I grow.  I'll try to take it slower than my father, he likes to rush things along.

Wow mom is pregnant again, we're hoping it'll be a girl.  But either way we'll all be happy, I'm not sure if I'm going to go to college yet or not.  it depends on if mom needs my help at home.  Either way see you all again!

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 12:13:19 am »

Elijah

So my wife had another baby, we named her Aiko it's a Japanese name, when translated it means little one who is dearly loved.  We all adore her, even her older brother Isiah who has just left us for college, we'll be back real soon.  for now I'm letting Isiah take over.

Isaiah

Woot! Look at me and my cool moves! Yeah! The girls at college are gonna love this! Anyway I got accepted into college and I'll be attending there with my friend Melissa, we've been friends since we were kids.  She's kind of cute too *blush*

This is Melissa and I on the couch, isn't she pretty? She's excited about going to college as well I hope things get more involved between us, I really like her.  Especially her eyes and hair, she smells nice too...

So here we are on the steps to our dorm, ugh I'm nervous. i just about lost my lunch when I got here but Melissa calmed me down, she gets along with everyone, myself? I'm a bit shy around people, guess I'm not as outgoing as my dad, he used to party and socialize alot when he was youngeer.  Ah well, I am trying though!

((i did cheat a bit with Melissa, he had a thing going with her since childhood so I grew her up to a teen with the insim, then sent Isaiah to college and she followed ))

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 12:49:45 am »

Hah Hah!  This is going to be a strange legacy!  I wish Elijah hadn't turned things over to his son so quick tho he was hilarious!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 06:53:17 pm »

I've never tried the Legacy Challenge before, but I've done the Apocalypse Challenge, which is similar.  I always thought the Legacy sounded kind of boring and I would get burned out.  But starting out with a dark elf certainly puts a different spin on things, doesn't it?  Your pictures are crisp and clear.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 11:30:09 pm »

As you can see the family tree has grown alot, my wife recently gave birth to twins.  We named them Dacie and Dallas, they're both spoiled rotten.  We also had to add a second story to the house and my sister Aiko recently became a teenager.  She'll be moving out and going to college soon.

My sister Aiko, i think she grew up pretty nice.  She's pretty, i don't think she'll have a hard time finding someone.  but he better treat her right or he'll have me to answer to.

Here's a picture of Melissa and I on our wedding day, it was a nice small ceremony, everyone had a good time.

This is me holding Dacie, parenting has calmed me down some I'm not as crude as my dad is.

Here's Melissa and Dallas, Dacie's twin.  Twins, natural to and no help at all, she ate some cheesecake, I think that might have helped.

beckey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 04:08:08 am »

oops! You've seemed to have removed all the photos of photo bucket. Be careful when using photo bucket.

This signature is so cool there's no need for any other text!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: