Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:23:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blank bubbles  (Read 1188 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
barrydaddy

View Profile WWW
« on: August 15, 2007, 04:41:09 am »

Hi can anyone help me i killed my wife sim to get my selfsim married to someone else which went fine, the problem is the bubbles above her head is blank does anyone know what the problem is as i am getting annoyed because it is spoiling the storyline, Barry.
SomeOranges

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 06:39:33 am »

If disabling the bubbles is not an option for you ( some movie creators use a cheat for that ) , then you'll have to resolve a problem with the ghost. Ghosts have a limited amount of bubble topics, usually just things related to their deaths. If you need to generate a specific bubble, you should use cheats common to movie creators. You can have the ghost think about a specific sim on command.
barrydaddy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 10:47:21 am »

Quote from: SomeOranges;882629
If disabling the bubbles is not an option for you ( some movie creators use a cheat for that ) , then you'll have to resolve a problem with the ghost. Ghosts have a limited amount of bubble topics, usually just things related to their deaths. If you need to generate a specific bubble, you should use cheats common to movie creators. You can have the ghost think about a specific sim on command.

Thanks for that i just need my wife sim to show anger at my self sim getting married, i will have look and see if i can, Barry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: