Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:54:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opposite of Furious  (Read 2071 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Usul_Princess

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2006, 01:34:34 pm »

Hey guys, haven't posted in forever. I saw on the relationship panel on a particular college sim a *green* filter over the thumbnail face instead of the furious red one. I don't remember what it was called, but it was some neutral word that had nothing to do with how that sim felt toward that person. The relationship level was probably at mutual acquaintence or strangers. Anyone else get this? Or even know what the heck I'm talking about?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 02:25:33 pm »

That's probably the relationship bonus you received after having a dream date.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 07:39:26 am »

Actually, it's for networking. For some random reason (if there are conditions to it, I don't know them) a friend of a sim you know will appear in your relationship panel. If you talk to them while the green is still over their face, then you get to know (or be friends, I don't remember which) all of THEIR friends. I thought it was kinda cool, but I haven't used it. For anyone who still wants to know...
SomeOranges

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 10:38:35 am »

This green color is part of the *sleepycat is right* expansion pack. I don't recall how networking works. Sadly, this is the best thread about networking that I've found.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 02:17:37 pm by SomeOranges » Logged
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 01:52:00 pm »

from the NightLife prima guide

Contacts (aka The Friend of a Friend)

Having good dates (or outings) can expand your sim's social circle even after the outing's over.

The day after a successful date or outing, your sim may get a call from an unknown sim who identifies him/herself as being a friend of someone on the previous outing. The caller invites your sim to an outing with a group selected randomly from the caller's groups or assembled from randomly chosen downtownies.

The mutual friend named by the caller will also attend.

note:

Contacts are valuable because they are temporary friends even before your sim actually meets them. Thus, during their limited time as a contact - depending on the Date or Outing score that caused them to call - they count toward your sim's friend count for both career and influence.

When the contact's timer runs out, that sim no longer counts toward these totals, unless your sim befriended him/her in the normal way in the meantime; however, the contact does stay in your sim's relationship panel with whatever of their daily/lifetime relationship score remains.

note; the lifetime of the contact depends on how well the previous date went.

Okay - 12 hours
Good - 24 hours
Great - 48 hours
Dream Date - 52 hours

In the section about Furious, Rivals and Contacts it says the contacts 'friendship' timer is blue, the way furious is shown in red.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
SomeOranges

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 02:18:38 pm »

it's blue, but it's that funny shade of teal that looks blue or green. Sleepycat thanks for the correct Expansion Pack. I don't have that Prima guide.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 06:30:56 pm »

without looking I would have said it was green also ...and I've actually seen it recently :laugh:

your welcome about which expansion, I was interested enough to check the guide. I really should re-read those suckers, theres stuff I have totally forgotten about.

it gets really confusing about what came with what expansion, specially since some stuff got carried over to the later EPs.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: