Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:04:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help With Meshes and Custom Content  (Read 1381 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MGuessford

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2007, 06:53:41 pm »

Hello. I have tried searching to see if I can find the answer to this, and have had no luck. I have some custom content in my game. In CAS it shows up (The pic in the bin area has a pink button shirt with white capris for everyone of them in this certain lot of clothes) but when I click it, it shows the actual outfit that I downloaded on my sim. (I'm not sure why it shows like this in the bin though) But when I go into the game and try to change clothes into that outfit, the outfit is gone and it's just a "floating" head. Any ideas on what's causing this? Thank you in advance for any help!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 02:10:30 pm »

My guess is you don't have either the pet ep or the seasons ep.

This looks like clothes that were made by someone having the pet ep but made them prior to installing the pet bodyshop patch making the clothes  unsuable for people without the Pet ep.  

If you have the Pet or Seasons ep though it should not happen.

Only solution is to remove those clothes from your game and look for an update version or get the Pet or Seasons ep.  If you do have the Pet or Seasons ep then it must be a missing mesh.
MGuessford

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 02:55:39 pm »

I do have all EPs, so I guess it's the mesh. And with the way things are worded in the downloads, I'll have no way of finding them. LoL They have little names when you mouse over them to select them for your sims, but other than that, nothing to go on. Also, missing a mesh, would that make the clothes show up on my sims, but in the bin thingy still look different? Like the capris and pink top is the pic there, but when I click on it, it puts the right clothes on the sim (Not the capris and pink top) Did that make any sense at all? LOL Thank you for your help!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 07:20:06 pm »

Maybe they are Default replacement one not quite working.

You can delete those clothes from within the game in CAS btw.

You can also use Delphy download organizer tool, with it, you can scan your download folder and it will tell you if you have orphan cc (like missing a mesh or a mesh without any recolors).  You can also sort all your downloads by type with it, a very useful tool.  You can get it here: Delphy's Download Organiser
MGuessford

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 12:39:02 am »

Great! Thank you so much for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: