Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 02:49:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! custom skintones disappeared  (Read 1305 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cwurts00

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2007, 12:46:56 pm »

I transferred all my game files to a different computer, and everything else is okay, but about a third of my sims with custom skintones reverted to maxis ones.  I have been trying to change them back with SIMPE, but unsuccessfully.  Can anybody tell me exactly what I have to do to change the sim's skintone as it appears in the game?  I want all my sims to look like themselves again.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 01:28:23 pm »

My suggestion if you still have that back-up is to put it back in again and make sure to have your downloads folder in and custom content enable before you go play that cc hood again.
cwurts00

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 11:43:57 pm »

I'm pretty sure those skintones are gone for good, but what I need is a way to change the skintone of a sim in the game using SIMPE (genetic change is not necessary).  I already tried changing the skintone property in "Property Set" and "AGE DATA" but neither of those changes showed up in the game.

Can anybody out there help me out?  My sims are embarassed to be seen in public.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 12:09:16 am »

Then I am pretty sure this tutorial can help you Tutorial-Giving your in-game sims a permanent make-over.

And I guess by saying that the skins are gone you are meaning that they are no longer part of your backup?  If they are part of your backup what I said above should still work.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 12:12:10 am by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: