Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:14:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Townies abusing my hospitality? (Problem with lot conversion)  (Read 1233 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Porphyria

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2007, 07:48:30 pm »

Well, I may have screwed something up somewhere, so I thought I would ask about my latest lot. I converted a community lot to a residential lot through the cheat code, and I put in the mailbox and trash can as per usual for it to work properly.

I moved in my sim family and everything was ok, or so I thought. Some neighbours came over to say hi, as per usual and I told them to get lost. They obliged. Then more people continued to wander on in, without invitation. I thought I deleted all of the community type objects, and I don't *think* that I have a business on the lot. (I've had that happen before) I don't get it.

Maybe there is something I missed? Any help would be appreciated Smiley
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 07:57:53 pm »

After you change the lot to residential, did you exit the lot, then go back into it?  Until you do, the game still sees it as community.
Porphyria

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 10:39:39 am »

Yes, I did. But perhaps I can try exiting again and going back in. At this point, anything helps. I suppose it isn't the most crucial issue, but a little strange to have people wandering sporadically throgh my story, heh.

Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: