Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:07:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire DEFAULT & NON-DEFAULT recolor of Eve Skintone  (Read 44535 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2007, 01:41:15 pm »

You can find anatomically correct version here: Vampire DEFAULT & NON-DEFAULT recolor of Eve Skintone (Anatomically correct). Enjoy!

Hello again!

I made vampire default and non-default recolor of my Eve Skintone. Recolors have the same features as the original.
The credit, as before, goes to: Jason Ulloa, Louis/Ren and nihilin.

The version pictured below is NoRedEye, NotTransparent. And it’s my favorite. But I made 4 default versions: 2 transparent, 2 not transparent, and each with and without red eyes. The ones with red eyes use Predator eyes by Enayla.

With NoRedEye versions the vampires will keep the eyes they had before.

NoRedEye, NotTransparent:

The RedEye versions will change eyes of a sim once it becomes a vampire.

RedEye, NotTransparent:

With NotTransparent versions all vampires will have exactly the same shade of skin, no matter what skintone they were using before becoming vampire.

With Transparent versions the shade of the vampire skin will change a little bit (but they all will be quite pale still) depending on what skintone they were using before (light, medium, dark, green, red etc.).

This is a picture comparing shades of skin of vampires using non-transparent and transparent version on my original Eve skintone. The first picture is non-transparent, following are transparent on light, medium, tan and dark skin. As you can see, it doesn’t change a lot, but your vampires will not be perfectly pale, but at the same time they won’t look all the same.  There is another picture in the attachments.

NotTransparent & Transparent:

The opacity on the transparent vampire skin is 75%, which, I believe, is the original maxis vampire opacity. If you want, I could do it less opaque, I don’t see the point of doing it more opaque because there is already not a lot of difference with 75%, so if you want more you can simply use non-transparent skin.

Attention!!
The default version will replace the Maxis Vampire skintones. Remember to delete any other default skintones for Vampires before using these!

!! Download only only one of default files!!

You must have Nightlife EP for the default skins to work!! If you haven’t, you can still use non-default version.

The defaults are tweaked to allow makeup (facemasks, eye shadow, eyeliner and blush) to show over the vampire skin. Unfortunately, all existing default replacements for vampire have the same problem - the lipstick won't show. There is a way to make lipstick visible by changing the layer position in SimPE, but it must be done for each lipstick individually. There is a tutorial by ParasiteX on MTS2 if you are interested.  

All sims pictured are in-game vampires.

Happy simming!
DF

Additional Credits:
Sim models: Male by Enayla, Female by Jason Ulloa,
Eyes: Enayla, Barcelonista,
Eyebrows: Helaene,
Hair: Peggysims2
Eyeliner: Helaene,
Eye shadows: Helaene,
Undies: Lianasims, Bluesims,
Wall&Floor: Komosims & Murano.

* Policy.txt (0.66 KB - downloaded 644 times.)

* TransparencyBig.jpg (183.31 KB, 800x547 - viewed 11022 times.)

* Transparency.jpg (55.6 KB, 536x201 - viewed 14812 times.)

* Vampire.jpg (202.24 KB, 712x600 - viewed 15630 times.)

* FacesVampireRedEye.jpg (68.62 KB, 320x408 - viewed 18510 times.)
* Non-Default_DF_Vampire.rar (2441.03 KB - downloaded 2206 times.)
* Default_DF_Vampire_NoRedEye_NotTransparent.rar (947.4 KB - downloaded 1725 times.)
* Default_DF_Vampire_NoRedEye_Transparent.rar (788.36 KB - downloaded 1969 times.)
* Default_DF_Vampire_RedEye_NotTransparent.rar (963.81 KB - downloaded 1748 times.)
* Default_DF_Vampire_RedEye_Transparent.rar (955.93 KB - downloaded 2615 times.)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 02:19:41 pm by diva_fidelia » Logged
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 05:06:54 am »

Nice Job

jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 08:42:12 pm »

I don't think Enayla would mind if you use her eyes as defaults. I made a whole set of default eyes and others have done the same with her approval. What she didn't want was people to alter her textures.
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 08:52:47 pm »

Quote from: jmtmom;891611
I don't think Enayla would mind if you use her eyes as defaults. I made a whole set of default eyes and others have done the same with her approval. What she didn't want was people to alter her textures.

Thanks a lot!! So I'll upload the Red Eye skins now. Cheesy
Sviva

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 12:30:51 am »

Thank you, these are great!
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 04:41:51 am »

these are gorgeous!

quiltlover

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 11:34:06 am »

Very nice!  Thank you!
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 01:30:14 pm »

Thank you I take it that we only choose one to use in our downloads folder. I chose the transparent with red eyes.

jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 03:24:31 pm »

The skins appear iridescent (pearl-like transparent) which is very close to how many vampire books (Anne Rice, etc.) describe their vampires. Good job.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 05:57:55 pm »

Quote from: dachshundsr4me;892695
Thank you I take it that we only choose one to use in our downloads folder. I chose the transparent with red eyes.

Yes, you can install only one default version, but you can also use a non-default one with it.

Quote from: jwilson5;892860
The skins appear iridescent (pearl-like transparent) which is very close to how many vampire books (Anne Rice, etc.) describe their vampires. Good job.

Thanks a lot !! It’s a big compliment for me! I love Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, Vampire: The Masquerade, Underworld, and all that vampire stuff! Cheesy
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 06:42:15 pm »

Quote from: diva_fidelia;893162
Thanks a lot !! It’s a big compliment for me! I love Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, Vampire: The Masquerade, Underworld, and all that vampire stuff! Cheesy

Interesting, I own or have read all of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, own Vampire:the Masquerade game (I played a tremere), own both Underworld CDs, loved "Kindred the Embraced" Series and other "vamp" series , and my daughter reads all the young adult vampire books (Eclipse, Twilight, etc.).

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
diva_fidelia

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 07:56:08 pm »

Quote from: jwilson5;893248
Interesting, I own or have read all of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, own Vampire:the Masquerade game (I played a tremere), own both Underworld CDs, loved "Kindred the Embraced" Series and other "vamp" series , and my daughter reads all the young adult vampire books (Eclipse, Twilight, etc.).

Hehe, I played Tremere too!! Although I always wanted to try Malkavian. Cheesy I heard abt “Kindred: the Embraced” but never had a chance to look at it - it wasn’t on TV in Poland as far as I know. :/ But both Underworlds and some of Anne Rice’s books + movies based on them. It seems we have partially the same interests. Wink
Molina

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 04:29:13 pm »

Those look great!

I ♥ Missaldith :albino:

Quote from: BrokenPrincess;974577
I love Molina!
♥_♥
The "Get Alfred Molina More Leading Roles" Petition!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 04:03:47 am »

Fabulous job!
summer_dream

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 08:11:54 pm »

I love these!  Thanks for sharing!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print