Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 07:46:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Hunter Characters,Stryker&Urian  (Read 18011 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Brego89
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 05:37:34 pm »

My computer crashed and unfortunately lost all of Marvine's and Beoboxboy's files I had downloaded, as well as a lot of yours, Arcia. I had no trouble downloading Urian, however this is the message I got when I tried to open the .rar file. I tried downloading it three times and each time I opened it I got the same message. I had no problem with any of the others, just this one. Perhaps this is what terrie131313 means. I've even tried to "repair" the archive, but still no luck.

F:\My Documents\Sims2\Skin Collections\Ju-Beos\Arcia\Dark Hunters\Daimons\Urian.rar: CRC failed in Urian.Sims2Pack. The file is corrupt
raynesonyx

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 06:17:55 pm »

I love these books and you have done an amazing job on the sims. That said I have the same problem others have talked about i.e. trying to download Urian.rar. I've tried to download him five times threw both Explorer and firefox and it says corupt every time.

:cat: "Who could refrain that had a heart to love, and in that heart, courage to make love known?" ---William Shakespeare's MacBeth (A2, S3)
Arcia

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 05:57:59 am »

Hi again,I´ve uploaded a new rar file for Urian,i´ve tested it  in every possible way and it does work fine now,I don´t now why the first one
didn´t work as it should,sorry for the problems it caused.
Brego89
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 08:37:45 pm »

Ahhh, successss at last! Thanks so much for the new upload, Arcia! Looks great!
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 01:38:37 pm »

Your Sims are truly amazing, as is the story from which you bring them to life. Thank you very much for sharing them with us!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: