Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 08:02:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adoption  (Read 1586 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jrdnsmom04

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2007, 08:27:30 pm »

Ok Ive looked and looked and looked...and heres my problem: I had forgotten that I was adopting a child and everyone was at work and school when the child was dropped off and of course it was taken away the same  day. Well of course now I cant adopt because of that "issue" and I was wondering if there was a mod that lets you adopt even tho there has been children taken away?

Never knock on Death's door-Ring the bell and run like hell...He hates that!
MissLoaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 04:04:06 am »

With some clever cheating, you can adopt that kid.
You'll need either Inge's Teleporter Shrub modified for recent EPs or the Summon and the Family Tree objects of the InSimenator.

As I have no idea where to find that teleporter shrub at the moment, here's what you do with with InSim: Using the Summon tool, find the child that you're looking for in one of the "families" listed. It will teleport the kid onto your lot. Now, using the Family Tree Adjuster, use the option to add the child to the household or just use the in-game cheat for the same purpose.

I think the trickiest part will be actually finding that kid, but it doesn't hurt anyone if you summon some unwanted sims. Wink

Competed in Star Trek: Intrepid (Capt. Matthew L. Thornton, winner CO positon) - Come join our roleplay!

"X-Men - Mutant Adventures" RPG

Time Zone Converter Link 1 or Link 2
[/font]
jrdnsmom04

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 11:38:05 am »

Well i know i found it yesterday when i was looken for stuff and info...now the only thing is i dont remember where i saw it lol. but thank you for the help!

Never knock on Death's door-Ring the bell and run like hell...He hates that!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 12:59:58 pm »

Teleporter shrub can be found here:  TELEPORTER FOR PETS AND SEASONS

On the same page, there are older version for people that do not have either the Pet or Seasons ep.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: