Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:07:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's A Dog's Life  (Read 6072 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ceasar

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2008, 08:59:21 pm »

Shauna

Shauna cuddled up with her "mommy". Mommy was a 21 year old girl named Destiny. Destiny Had a 4 year old baby girl named Emily, who's daddy was off fighting in the war. It was the perfect vision of happiness, well, almost. Shauna was a family dog, and had lived with them since puppyhood, after her real mother died in a tragic car accident, along with Emily's baby brother Landon, who was only 2 years old. Shauna's mother Belle had also been the family pet since childhood, Destiny bought her when she got out of college. Shauna was a purebred border collie, 3 years of age. She loved to run through the miles upon miles of fields where her family lived, dead center of. She loved to herd sheep and cattle on her family's farm too.

Shauna was a well trained dog, and had won many awards in her shows, which she spent countless hours training for.  "Emmy, it's time for bed" Destiny announced, rising from the couch and giving Shauna a loving pat on the head. Shauna groggily rose and followed Destiny to Emily's room. "Emmy my beautiful baby girl, it's night-night time!" Emily pouted but gave in to her tired eyes, "fine mommy". Destiny smiled, "come on honey". Shauna layed down on her dog bed in the corner of Emily's room. "Goodnight Shauna" those were the last words she would ever hear from her beloved owner, and nobody had a clue it was to end so soon.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby

"She is SOOO CUTE!" a woman excalaimed in a shrill voice. Baby jerked her head up, but to her dismay, the woman wasn't looking in her direction, she was cuddling a tiny puppy that had been dropped off earlier that day. Baby put her head back on the floor. She didn't deserve to be in this place, She didn't deserve to be treated so horribly. Baby was born a Sheaperd/Corgi Mix. Her parents were both champions in the ring, but Baby's litter was unwanted. At 4 months old, an older woman came and took her to a new home. The woman named her baby, because, "she was as sweet and innocent as a new born baby". When baby was 6 years old, her owner passed away, she spent almost two full weeks alone in the house before someone picked her up and dropped her off here, at the animal shelter. Nobody really liked her here, except a kind woman named Mary, who cleaned her cage out once a day. But Mary left early in the day, she had a family of her own to tend to, her own children, her own dog.

Baby hated this place, it was cold, and scary, but most of all it was so lonely. "Hello Baby" Said a stern voice, Baby shuttered, it was Mrs. Applebom, the meanest woman at the shelter. Mrs. Applebom was a volunteer at the shelter, she needed somewhere to spend her free time. Nobody really knew Mrs. Applebom's first name, and not a soul dared to ask. "time for a walk you dirty mutt". Baby suddenly got a brilliant idea, she could turn this around, make a change in her life, And all she needed was those tricks she'd been saving up her sleeve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Liked the beginning of my story! This is the introducing you to Shauna and baby, tomorrow, you'll meet Cooper, and Buddy! Then the story will get a little more interesting! Sorry for the lack of pictures today, i've been super busy lately. See you tomorrow! Leave comments PLEASE both good and bad will make a major differenceee!!!!
:duckie:
:duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie::duckie:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:12:57 pm by ceasar » Logged

HERE To read my story, It's a dogs life! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
(if link don't work, copy and paste!)http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1097252#post1097252
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 01:50:47 pm »

This looks pretty interesting!  I always enjoy stories that take on a different viewpoint, and it will be neat to see where these dogs end up and what happens in the story.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 03:14:42 pm »

Buddy

"I SAID LAY DOWN YOU STUPID PIECE OF SH**!" Buddy cringed at the sound of his owner's voice. "LAY DOWN!" Buddy squeezed his eyes tight as a heavy boot punded upon his back, tearing open wounds from the day before. Buddy let out a loud yelp and backed into the wall. "DON'T YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!" his owner grabbed his torn, dirty collar and slid him across the floor. "stupid filthy mutt." He murmered to himself as he opened the fridge. "D**** it!" he yelled, slamming his fist on the dirty kitchen counter, "I forgot the f*****g  milk in the car, i'll be right back you stupid dog, don't move a MUSCLE or i will beat you until the sky falls down on this very house" The man left the room with a shake of his head and walked outside. Buddy inched his way over to his still empty food bowl and sniffed it, dissapointed. He couldn't even remember the last time he had eaten "I TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE!" Buddy braced himself for the worst, this could be the moment that everything would end for him. How could his short life have had been SO horrible. Buddy was a full out mutt, and had only been with his mother 4 weeks of his life. Then he was ripped away by this monster of a man, who wanted a "good hunting dog" but obviously this man didn't know the responsibilities of a puppy, and couldn't handle it at all.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" Buddy raised his eyes to the open door, and scrambled out into the empty street. "DON'T EXPECT ME TO LET YOU BACK IN!" buddy looked around, he was free. Free from the countless tortures of his life, free from his horrible owner, and his mean, nasty ways. Buddy, was free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now folks, I'll either put Cooper up tonight or tomorrow! I promise! I hope you like my story so far! Again, PLEASE leave commmeeennnntttsss and feedbackkk!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 10:15:35 pm by ceasar » Logged

(if link don't work, copy and paste!)http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1097252#post1097252
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 11:15:01 am »

awwww poor buddy sweet story but please say buddys life gets better!

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Spazsgirl21003

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 01:28:04 pm »

Poor puppy. Interesting story though.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 01:39:34 pm »

Aw, poor Buddy!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 10:06:51 pm »

OOOh buddy's life gets better, i promise PROMISE he gets a fa.....don't want to spoil it now dooo iii!! lol
this is based on a book i'm in the process of writing, and i'm ALMOST finished!!!
then....i don't know what i'm going to do with it, probably store it away with the rest of my novels....AAANNNYYYWwAAAY
I'll intro. Cooper tomorrow, i really will! I had cheerleading RIGHT after school, then Gymnastics RIGHT after that until 9:30, ughhh
COOPER COMES TOMORROW MORNING A.S.A.P unless my alarm don't go off again......eeh.....lol

ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 10:28:51 pm »

Cooper

Cooper stared over the edge of the cliff. He stared at the busy streets of the city below him, the cars darting by like tiny ants. "Those City dogs must have a pretty good life" he said sadly to himself, "good food every day, a nice scratch now and again." Cooper Sat on the soft grass daydreaminf of the life he could've had. Cooper was supposed to be a champion, he was supposed to be the best sled dog there had ever been, he was supposed to be Lightning's Glaze, Son of Akita and Lorue, he was supposed to be loved. But instead, his mother, Akita, a purebred champion husky, who placed second in the national dog sledding competition, decided not to have pups with Lorue, The WINNER of the competiton 4 years running, Instead, she snuck away late one night, and had pups with a mutt on the streets instead. So out into the cold, Cooper was thrown like garbage. He had been the only survivor of a litter of 13, and taught himself how to survive the Blistering summers, and Frozen winters.

Now, almost 3 1/2 years later, Cooper had established a home in the city dump. He spent most of his time alone, most of the other street dogs didn't like him anyway. Cooper had met a friend once, her name was Gypsy, and she was gorgeous. Gypsy was a husky, and it showed. He never know why she was in the streets, but as soon as her owner found her, he whisked Gypsy away without even a glance towards cooper, screaming that she, "betta not have no pups now dat ya'll been with dat mangay mautt." Cooper sighed and began the journey back to his home, alone, once again.

ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 07:57:28 pm »

Shauna lifted her head after a few hours of slumber, only to be greeted by the thick smoke of the devil. Shauna jumped up, and ran to Emily's crib, and saw her sleeping peacefully, unaware of the situation. Shauna ran through the open door and saw a wall of flames. she started to panic, and ran to destiny's bedroom door, pushing it open with her muzzle. The room was completely engulfed in flames, everything was gone, including the bed, and Desiny. Shauna howled mournfully and remembered Emily. She ran back to the baby's room and put her paws up on the side of the crib, barking crazily to wake Emily. It worked, Emily woke up and coughed up the thick smoke building up in her lungs, and screamed. Shauna whined and coaxed Emily over to her. When she was close enough, Shauna grabbed her shirt and dragged her over the edge, being careful not to hurt her too badly. Shauna rushed through the door, and down the stairs to the burning first story. She cried as the stairs burst into flames behind her, and set Emily down outside the backyard door, reaching to open it. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the door swung open, and Shauna ran out, Emily dangling from her jaws like a baby wolf cub. Shauna ran to the woods and stopped to take a breath. Looking back, she couldn't even see the house anymore, she couldn't see anything. She looked around her, "where am I?" she thought, Shauna had no idea how to get home. She looked down at the now sleeping Emily, it was nearly midnight, and they were both tired. Shauna layed next to Emily, blocking the chilly fall air from reaching her tiny body.

As if the night hadn't been bad enough, deep growls woke Shauna for the second time. "who are you?" a scratchy voice said. Shauna rose and saw a trio of rough looking wolves glaring at her, "I..I'm Shauna" A wolf that seemed to be the leader looked down at the baby, "and...?""Emily" Shauna quickly replied, ready to fall over from exhaustion. "Well Shauna, are you aware that you are crossing the hunting area of the dark paw wolf pack" Shauna shook her head. "well, we ARE quite hungry" the wolves began to chuckle in unison. Shauna gasped, "no, please, we'll leave i swear, we didnt mean-" "GET THEM!" said the same wolf. Shauna tried to get Emily, but two wolves blocked her path, as the other one tried to claw at the flesh that lay beneath her thin layer of fur. Shauna ran, with tears in her sad eyes. Shauna ran until she couldn't any more, the wolves were right behind her, and she just collapsed.

The wolves began laughing once more, "shauna, shauna, shauna, thought she could get away" The wolf stepped up to her, "so sorry about this shauna, but a man's gotta eat" Shauna squeezed her eyes tight, worrying about poor Emily, just as the wolf was about to take a fatal bite into her vulnerable throat, "Get away from her Direeta" A voice said sternly. Shauna opened her eyes....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 07:59:59 pm by ceasar » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 08:21:12 pm »

Aw, man!  Don't end it there. Wink  Great update!  I wonder what will happen to Shauna next.

ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 09:24:22 am »

Sorry, no updates today, i left my puter outside in the car last night *sorry puter, i wuuuuvvv you!* and it's gotta unfreeze or w/e computers do when you leave them outside at nighttime. soooooo ya.....sorry

i'll try to update tomorrow

ceasar

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 07:31:02 pm »

nobody wants togiv meh feedback? aww..

Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 09:11:19 am »

good story hope you update soon

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: