Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:46:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlooMs Multialphapants and BlooMsTransPants Recolors  (Read 9646 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 04:30:06 am »

Oniongirl999 Thanks it takes awhile.
I am still learning the shoes and boots. I will pay more attention to color the combat boots in the future.

I am learning easier ways to do things as I go along. Thanks to Gothplauge and BlooM. Pointing me in the right direction and letting me experiment on their Creations. I have been using photoshop for 6 straight months. Everyday I do something in that program. Even if it ends up trash I learn. I started by changing colors of outfits. I still have some of those horrible mistakes in bodyshop. Like a full body thats one solid color. LOL

The trick I used for these pants was to build one side. I started on the front leg. They might overlap on the legs a slight bit but they need to do that to join at the right spot. Its almost like looking in a mirror. I used the Uvs for edges of the pants then I work from there. Its a little tricky to line up the legs but I usually have a build image and a finish image. Its easier to see what you move if you are working with about 5 files. The UV, front and back of the clothing images and 2 that I work with to make the texure.
I copy something in the image then drag that from the image to my saved BMP and paste it. Then I use the history brush each time and blend the edges. I try to match the colors and I like details in my clothing. It isnt an exact copy of the pair of pants but it is a very close sims copy.

I blame my art teachers for all the contour drawing they made me do in art classes and when I was bored. It taught me to pick apart details.
mamxnb

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 02:29:57 am »

oh yes that helped a lot thanks. i forgotten that maxis has a size all it own mm so it  34 size thanks.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 09:54:56 am »

Yes its a 34 hip default bottom and there are two meshes, one mesh for each pair. The links are included for BlooMs meshes. You will have to have both meshes if you want both pairs. Glad that you posted back mamxnb.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 03:59:39 am »

Fabulous job!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: