Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:33:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WooHoo for Mac - Download  (Read 29677 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 11:46:53 am »

Oh, I get it. Thanks!

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 11:53:28 am »

Great Cheesy  Your Welcome.

HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 08:00:58 am »

I have not installed Leopard so I don't know.  Go ahead and give it a try and let us know! Cheesy

HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 12:32:29 am »

Don't use the backup feature.  It's incomplete and causes additional crashes if you have Pets or later installed.

WooHoo is a program that shows you what a package file contains, or it will install a sims2pack.  It will not delete your files if you choose to use it.  Install is as simple as extracting the zip and double clicking the icon.  It comes in its own folder that you can put anywhere, I put mine in Applications since its an application. Smiley  To uninstall simply delete the folder.

Please elaborate on the crashing and what you were attempting to do with it.  As the first post stated, if you are trying to open files created with the Pets EP or later the program will crash because  work stopped with it prior to that EP.  And I suspect the test function would crash with those packages as well.  There was at one point an issue with too many downloads and running the backup feature, I don't remember if it was ever fixed.

But on that note, it will install any package files, except official exchange ones, something about the size of them I think it was.

taki

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 07:54:34 pm »

can someone tell me what the woohoo for mac download does?
IronBeard

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 12:50:39 pm »

The original WooHoo application worked fine with PETS derived packages, even though it gave the 'corrupted' file warning. It's most useful feature was being able to extract textures as TIFFs. I wish I still had it because this version does NOTHING useful at all.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: