Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:38:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A little Insimemator bug  (Read 1634 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chester1988

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2007, 12:23:31 am »

The choice to accelerate pregnancy, decelerate pregnancy, skip to second and third trimester and give birth are gone from my insimenator menu. And when I click on My Pregnancy, the pop up sound is there but the pop up itself isnt. Oh, and when I click on the pregnant sim's status, theres nothing about her being pregnant, even if I did hear the pregnancy tune. Sad Anyone have any ideas about what might have happened? I'll go back and see if it has changed since I exited out.

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 12:44:47 am »

Check to make sure your game isn't paused.  When I was beta testing this, I had a "bug" where I would pause as soon as I heard the chimes, not giving the game time to update pregnancy information.  So while the sim was in fact pregnant, the game thought not.  If within a sim hour the pregnancy information and reproductive adjuster menus aren't updated, then you do have a bug.
chester1988

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 12:49:47 am »

that might be it...I'll check

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 08:28:57 pm »

I think that happened to me too. Well, I'll be careful about when I pause next time. Thanks, guys. Smiley

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: