Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:51:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very weird problem,please help  (Read 1504 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2007, 08:41:41 am »

hello,I just recently started experiencing a problem in my game,I have all the expansions including seasons and just recently I created my own custom neighborhood,just this morning I went in to play one of my staple CAS famillies and when I went to save the lot the splash screen turned light blue with a spinning hourglass,this happened a few more times.but when I went to play the lot again it started happening inside the house,making it impossible to do anything because whenever I sped the game up or tried to play normally the light blue screen and spinning hourglass would appear,what bothers me is that every other lot in the neighborhood is fine,and I only have trouble with this one,I have the Insiminator installed,along with some other hacks in my game,and the lot is no different than any other in the neighborhood,I have no idea what to do,because I recently uninstalled the game because I encountered the same problem:smt120

Lover of lederhosen
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 05:45:32 pm »

sounds like the Lot might be buggy. Have you tried moving them out and into another house?

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 05:56:34 am »

Everything is 100% back to normal again,thank goodness,after I encountered the mysterious blue screen I immediately moved them out of the old house,deleted it,and I put them in a new one on a different lot,nothing has happened since,yippeeeee!

Lover of lederhosen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: