Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:59:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No aging when moveing to UV  (Read 1804 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gingersnaps

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2007, 08:33:22 pm »

K, so i grew my sims up and set them off to collage, but when they got there in the taxi they just got out and.... didnt grow up. Normally there's that little movie thing that they do and they turn into a young adult; that dosent happen, they dont even abruptly change age they just stay as a teen. I have the InSIMenator and that is really the only thing i have been able to use to grow them up into young adults, but there still is the problem that they wont do it on their own. i think there may be a bug, and i'm checking bt my sims2pack clean instaler wont read any of my downloads, even though it was doing it just a few days ago. I have all the expansion packs and the H&M + Glamor Life stuff packs. if any1 could help me it would be much appreciated:h3lp:
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 08:48:23 pm »

Do you have one of the anti-ageing hacks? or using the cheat thatturns ageing off.

That's the only reasons I know of. It's possible you accidently installed it with a downloaded house or lot.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 09:37:55 pm »

I moved your post in this section so more people will see it.

I know with seasons there was problem with the University part but most of it have been solved by installing the patch 2.

If you did not install it yet, try that.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 10:09:43 pm »

If you have Inteenimater and are moving your teens into a residential lot, they won't age to YA.  Clearly documented.
gingersnaps

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 10:47:32 pm »

acienthighway; "If you have Inteenimater and are moving your teens into a residential lot, they won't age to YA. Clearly documented."

what exactly do you mean by that?
 i have moved them into the rented dorm houses in one of the caned (maxis orginal) UV's, so this isnt a custom UV that i built, and the house that i have put they into, was also a maxis original. so i'm not quite understanding what you are saying...

Alasdair; i'm pretty sure (positive) there are no anti-aging hacks on

MissDoh; i just recently installed the H&M stuff pack, before that my sims were going to the UV and growing up just fine, bt apparently my Seasons EP had a bug in it so the check that the game does during instalation made me reinstall Seasons, + the new patches, so i dont know whether or not this new patch is the same one i just got, bt i will try checking into it.

Thank you people (so far) so much for your help:notworth:
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 10:36:18 pm »

Quote from: gingersnaps;885448
acienthighway; "If you have Inteenimater and are moving your teens into a residential lot, they won't age to YA. Clearly documented."

what exactly do you mean by that?
 i have moved them into the rented dorm houses in one of the caned (maxis orginal) UV's, so this isnt a custom UV that i built, and the house that i have put they into, was also a maxis original. so i'm not quite understanding what you are saying...

If you have the InTeenimater installed and you moved them into one of those "rented dorm houses", depending on how you sent those sims to college, they won't age.  This is by design and covered in the InTeenimater documentation (under University Families) and FAQ.  Move them into a dorm first.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: