Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:26:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community lots acting very weird.. Help?!  (Read 1200 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sliimshaydi
« on: February 20, 2008, 03:18:38 pm »

Hey guys,

Lately I've noticed something strange with my community lots. I have a sim who lives on a very large lot, and when I sent her to a community lot, it took fairly long to load, but I just assumed it was because she was coming from a large lot. However, as the community lot started to load, I realized it was taking much longer than usual. It took at least 30 minutes, which is very unusual for my computer. When it finally did load, my sim's moods were all completely red, and the lot was stuck in fast motion. I had to pause and put in "maxmotives" to keep her from dying. And on top of that, I couldn't stop the fast motion, it was stuck. If I tried to put it in normal speed, it would just keep jumping to fast motion, no matter what I did. I'm very confused, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and hoping someone can help.

Oh yeah, it's not just one community lot acting weird, apparently it's all of them. I sent a completely different sim to a different community lot, coming from a different home lot, and got the same exact problem. Someone help please!?

In case it matters, I have all EPs, except BV, and no stuff packs.

Let me know if you need more clarification. Thanks in advance!!

--sliim
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 05:01:39 pm »

Hmmm, I was having that problem but it was BV releated, I'm willing to bet that it's a hack, that's what it generally is. I'd say take out the hacks and objects you added recently and then see if it works right. If it does then you have to pinpoint what it was that you removed. I'd also run the sims2hackdectection utility, I can't remember the site but I think the link is on MTS2, I'd also run a GUID check in SimPe the tut is also at MTS2. Those 3 things generally help me out of any jam. Sometimes it's simple but sometimes not. Lastly you could check deletign the group.cache file. I hope all of this helps.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 05:43:22 pm »

The hack detection tool is at Simwardrobe  OMG! Sliim I hope you get that resolved.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: