Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:00:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Problem.  (Read 2001 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
meanalessia

View Profile WWW
« on: August 24, 2007, 04:56:13 am »

Hi! Well.. that's what happens in my game:

...so... I do have hacks, I already tried to remove them but it didn't help.
My system requirements ore OK, and my graphic card is an ATI Mobility Radeon X1400.:smile:
I really hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.Cheesy

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:14:15 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

αℓзςςια♥©*Now you can have me in your game: meanalessia's self-sim v1.0// <3[/B]
Coming up: my self-sim, v2.0!:toothy8:
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 05:33:54 am »

Have you downloaded the latest driver

meanalessia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 06:00:02 am »

Yes i have, actually to solve another of these problems... A month ago...
I checked my driver version and the latest available, and my version is still the newest... Sad
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 06:26:03 am by meanalessia » Logged

αℓзςςια♥©*Now you can have me in your game: meanalessia's self-sim v1.0// <3[/B]
MissLoaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 11:22:03 am »

Did you properly uninstall the old drivers before you updated to the new ones?

Competed in Star Trek: Intrepid (Capt. Matthew L. Thornton, winner CO positon) - Come join our roleplay!

"X-Men - Mutant Adventures" RPG

Time Zone Converter Link 1 or Link 2
[/font]
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 11:29:57 am »

That is what the issue is, even updating your driver might not help if your card is older. If your card is new and you have updated your driver it might be that you need to open your box and clean all the Dust out as well. Cards don't like to be hot. Lots of dust etc. will make them hotter and cause you to have issues. Now if you only are having the issue on the same lot, it might be CC plants that are messed up.

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
meanalessia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 04:38:43 pm »

Hm right, I actually have a laptop Smiley And yes my graphic card is new, so I think you're right, maybe my card simply warms up or something like that.
Did you properly uninstall the old drivers before you updated to the new ones?
I guess I did, so I think I'll try to clean up the dust-I'm sure there will be lots of dust Cheesy ...and let's see what happens.
Thank you so much.

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 05:21:47 pm »

I have some similar weird stuff going on with my year old laptop, but not with the trees... maybe a random exploding Maxis mesh or two, glitching up and flashing red graphics at certain times during gameplay, and graphics starting to flash on and off erratically in large neighborhoods, mainly Downtown.  It has a ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 256MB video card, the newest DirectX, 2GB of RAM, and the most up to date drivers it can get.... (I've also tried downloading the latest video driver updates, but it turns out that AMD/ATI no longer supports Dell Inspiron E1505 laptops with their updates.  :angry7:)  

It's been happening for a while now, about a good seven months if I recall correctly.  I even when it's properly ventilated it still happens to glitch up randomly.  What's even worse is that I know the fan is working fine... am I working my video card a little too hard?  Max settings or not, funky graphics glitches will still occur... Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: