Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:14:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ChangeLotZoning goof up!  (Read 1833 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MistressPantera

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2007, 01:14:01 pm »

Oh dear! I made a right goof! I was making this really nice spooky cemetery, and I only realised i made it a community lot when id finished building - no problem i thought! changLotZoning! so i did, and deleted the litterbin and phonebooth.

Sure enough, the lot changed to residentia, but of course there is no mailbox or trash can. Again, no problemo! i knew i had a little collection file which had a replacement mailbox & bin.... But they dont work! admittedly ive had them since gawd knows when, so they probably arent compatible with all the EPs now, as when i click on them, nothing happens, i cant place the items on the lot.  Even tried converting it back to a community lot, put the phonebooth on, but there is no litterbin, so the taxi does not arrive or if it does, there are no interactions available.

What can i do! I want my lot to be residential, but I need a new default mailbox & trashcan?! :oops:
Franky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 02:11:24 pm »

I'm probably of no help here but I would just recreate it (you may wish to take aerial and regular shots of your lot first. Hopefully someone else here has more to offer in the way of help.
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 12:17:04 am »

Im having the same problem with the collection file, it doesnt work, the icons are all greyed out and when I click on it I cant place it on the lot, because its just not there.

ETA: I just found out that the collection doesnt work with BV, so thats whats wrong with mine. and it you have BV that would be the problem with yours too.

EDIT AGAIN: I just found a mailbox and trash can over at Sim a little dream alot, its not a collection, but it has been updated for BV. http://daydream.etowns.net/
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 12:36:55 am by brooke_82 » Logged

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
MistressPantera

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 01:16:48 pm »

Thankyou so much Brooke! I got the BV updated versions, i will keep my fingers crossed and fire up the ole game and try them out!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: