Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:25:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your celeb lookalike sims here.  (Read 124656 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moonchild1964

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2006, 09:03:50 am »

Hello All :hello2:
I made a couple of Simmies back around 7 months ago.  Then I took ill and was unable to mess around much.  Thankfully, I am feeling a bit better this week so I decided to try my hand at Sims2 again.  I can't find my first Sim :pale:   But here are my next 3 tries:

This is Derek.  I think he looks just like Patrick Swayze.  What do you think?

This is my attempt at making Cher.  She is named Eliza in my game.  

My fave Sim ... Rebecca.  She reminds me of someone .. but I can't think of who.

All comments are welcome and appreciated.  Especially if you an give me advice on what to do to adjust Eliza to make her look more like Cher.  I also need to know where to find some wrinkle masks.  I want to be able to add more "character" when I make guy Sims.  I actually made a Hubby for Rebecca but my Hubby thinks he looks to feminine.

Please post your pix Smiley  It never hurts to help a newbie feel welcomed Smiley
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 04:01:19 am by moonchild1964 » Logged
moonchild1964

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 01:06:15 am »

*gulp*  Are they really that bad?  I know I'm not one of the wonderful, extremely creative folks in the click here but I thought my Sims looked pretty good for a newbie.  Sad  At least, I thought they were good enough to merit at least 1 comment out of 34 views even if it was just to say "Hey ... fairly decent but you need to lenghten/shorten Cher's nose a bit to make her look more real"  or "Not too bad but most people recall Swayze more without the stubble though he had stubble or a beard in as many movies as he was clean-shaven".  Something.

Everyone needs to remember that they were once a newbie here also.  I am willing to bet that others encouragement made you try even harder to become the artists you are now.

Btw, I don't mean any of the above in a harsh way. Hard to convey "feelings" correctly in a short note to folks that don't let me get to know them.  Well ... actually, I have gotten to know them somewhat but they have yet to get to know me.

"Hi ... my name is Moon"  Smiley
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 03:16:38 am »

hmmm, personally i dont think Swazye looks like that! Cher need longer hair- but i dont know much about her!!! Oh and :hello2:

I made a sim of a celebrity....what do you think?

^thats who its meant to be- Dave out of Son of Dork
moonchild1964

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 04:06:17 am »

Hiya LadyRose Smiley
Thank you for replying.  I can take criticism and actually appreciate it Smiley  

Do you have suggestions for what I need to alter to make it look more like him (posted some pix above) ?

I have never heard of Dave or Son of Dork.  He is a hot one though!  He reminds me of a very young Brad Pitt Smiley  Your sim version seems to have a much wider nose and the tip is down to far.  Or is that just the angle of the pix of the real Dave?  You definately seem to have his head shape down right! Smiley
Morcalivan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 05:04:23 am »

I for one think he looks pretty darn close to Patrick Swayze already. If you had to change a few things... *scratches chin* could give him dark eyes, hollow the cheeks a teeny bit less and thin out the bottom lip by a fraction. That is total nit picking though, he looks great already. Makes me want to renact Dirty Dancing sim style XD
2DaHardway

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 05:25:17 am »

You know the sim you made does resemble Swayze... and I can see Cher in the other sim as well... this celeb creation irks my nerves... it's very tedious and you have to try to get everything just right... I've had a couple misses myself and a couple that you might say may or may not resemble their "real" counterpart... but hey at least we put forth the effort and mustered up enough balls to upload them and share them with the world!!! Great Job!!!

R.I.P. HoodSims2
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 09:06:36 am »

Quote from: moonchild1964
Hiya LadyRose Smiley
Thank you for replying.  I can take criticism and actually appreciate it Smiley  

Do you have suggestions for what I need to alter to make it look more like him (posted some pix above) ?

I have never heard of Dave or Son of Dork.  He is a hot one though!  He reminds me of a very young Brad Pitt Smiley  Your sim version seems to have a much wider nose and the tip is down to far.  Or is that just the angle of the pix of the real Dave?  You definately seem to have his head shape down right! Smiley

If you want to know about son of dork visit http://www.sonofdork.com. they are a UK band. The pic i put of him is a really wierd angle, but its the smallest one I've got, so the sim doesnt look right when compared to  real him. this is a different pic of real Dave....

Swayze's mouth needs to be a tiny bit wider i think, eyebrows a little rounder/longer and a bit more stubble( bleh.) other than that he's pretty good!
moonchild1964

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 10:07:12 am »

Thanks y'all I will try all those suggestions.  Swayze does have blue eyes though they look brown in those pix of him.  Maybe I'll try a darker blue.  After reading the posts here, I can now see that his eyebrows are arched so I will ahve to adjust that.  I will have to look and see if there is a way to keep his nostrils as wide as I have them but thin out the tip of his nose.  I know how to thin out his bottom lip so I will definately do that.

I truly appreciate y'all Smiley
moonchild1964

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 11:32:18 am »

Pixflix, I really love your Jen, Brad and Anjelina sims!  Do you have them in the same house?  If you play them together, how do they get along?  LOL

I have never seen a Delta Burke sim before.  Good to see someone else likes here also.  I think she is a beautiful woman Smiley
Pixflix

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 12:56:12 pm »

Hi,
Yes, I do have my Jobradston family in one house :)Jen and Brad are engaged lol
I think Delta Burke in real life is funny and a pretty woman
Thanks for the compliments
pf
2DaHardway

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 02:49:25 pm »

Hey I just thought I would post some pics of my celeb sims... there arent many but here they are!!!

1st we have Jay-Z (not bad for a 1st attempt but I need to update him)

and Lil' Jon!!! YEEEEEEEEAH!!!! (another good attempt)

oh yeah and Ciara's ex... Bow Wow(this one definitely needs a do-over.... LOL)

John Legend(not the best likeness but a handsome fella anyway)

They're all o.k. but I especially like my Jay-Z, Lil' Jon and John Legend... I also made Kanye West, K.D. Aubert and also L.L. Cool J
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 11:50:38 pm by 2DaHardway » Logged

R.I.P. HoodSims2
Melanie
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 12:18:59 pm »

Pixflix, any chance your Brangelina and Aniston sims will be available for download? They look excellent! Especially  Brad and  Jen, the likeness is amazing... Nice Job!
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 03:28:07 pm »

elvis wow! looks just like him!
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 10:53:45 pm »

Lytough your elvis is HOT!! Wink

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2006, 03:58:41 pm »

Thanx so much to U girls! To U too, Melanie!!I thought some sites have  Elvis for downloading, so why not here? that needs to be fixed, Insimenator needs one Elvis of its own.So there!! exx:hello2:
Ps. Now I'm toying with the idea of a Tom Welling sim. There are some around, but I want him as accurate as I can; It takes time, though.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 04:06:24 pm by Lytough » Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: