Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:25:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: squinge hack help?  (Read 2371 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2007, 11:57:33 am »

since squinge is gone i wasnt sure were to post a problem ive been having with one of his hacks. i hoped that someone here might know the problem, however.

its the teens to young adult without going to college hack. i wasnt sure if this is whats supposed to happen, but my teens become ya's when its time for them to grow up. they stay on their home lot as young adults, with the same meter that says how many hours to their final exam. except, unlike when they are at uni, the meter doesnt move at all, so they never go to any finals or grow any older. ive always had to speed up the ya stage thru insim. is this whats supposed to happen, or is there something wrong with mine? and im pretty sure i have the ep5 version, so i dont think thats it.

any ideas?

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 01:31:31 pm »

If I remember correctly you did need to age them up manually but I have no idea if they were going to class or to final exam on their own.
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 01:29:42 am »

hey where can u get his hacks now cause i had soome then our computer crashed and i losed ALL my downloads and everything else that was on the computer aswell plz help!!!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 01:38:44 am »

Not all but many can be found at the sims2graveyard site.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 01:54:49 am »

I sure hope all these people asking for Squinge's mods realize that with BV next month, they may be back to not having a lot of them.  You'd be better off finding an active modder's work rather than trying to hold on to Squinge's stuff.
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 02:33:03 am »

Yeah, squinge's long lost hacks + a new version of the insimenator are going to be high on the request list when the new EP comes out.  *grumbles*

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 02:44:17 am »

Eventually though, InSIM will be updated and release (along with InTeen and a couple other high demand mods).  Squinge's mods that break will most likely remain broken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: