Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:38:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mod Squad Files: Poor White (PW) Trash  (Read 4433 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
unclesparks
Super Mod

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2007, 12:09:54 pm »

By popular demand... well... because I felt like it really. No one said anything...  I am proud to present the first character to be uploaded from "The Adventures of the Mod Squad," a story on the adult site.  First up is Poor White (PW) Trash. I know the picture is bad. I'll upload a better one when I can.

PW was intended to be one of the many victims of his evil half-sister Prickles, but he was so innocent-looking I decided to let him live. He is bound to her, and must obey her in her quest for world domination.  He is effectively a side-kick. Ironically, most of their days involve him teaching her how to steal and perform other illegal activities! Technically, he's a villian, but in reality he's just trying to stay alive.

Background:
PW's mother was a prostitute, and not a very good one at that.  She ended up spending half her time in jail or the hospital before Prickles killed her.  Consequently PW had to learn to fend for himself. His primary concern in life is finding his next meal. He knows every trick in the book when it comes to five-finger discounts, and conning a free meal out of someone.  He has a lot of common sense and street smarts.  In fact, he is probably one of the only "villians" in the entire story that when presented with a gun won't accidentally shoot himself. Prickles will never admit it, but he's the only reason she's still alive.  He whines a lot, but is loyal and obedient.  He knows when to be diplomatic, when to fight, and most importantlty, when to cut and run. Nevertheless, he  hopes for a day when he will be free of his sister's tyranny.

Will you be nice to him, and let him run free in your 'hood like he wants, or be mean and abuse him like his sister?

Included:

Eyes by Lliella
Skin by Helaene
Hair by Mermaid Cove

I don't believe a mesh is needed for the hair. In the story he uses Beosboxboy's anatomically correct Maxis male, but I'm uploading him as a Barbie.  Feel free to use any skin you want with him.

* PW-Poor Quality.jpg (14.38 KB, 400x300 - viewed 8984 times.)
* Poor White (PW) Trash.rar (1390.03 KB - downloaded 306 times.)

* PW-Clean install.jpg (50.24 KB, 489x497 - viewed 900 times.)
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 05:02:39 pm »

Nice Job

Brandihud

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:38:49 pm »

Thank you Unclesparks,i would like to have Assman&Boobman in my game also!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 12:36:20 pm »

I hope this poor boy will know a more bright future. In my game promise it will be the case. Thank you ! Wink
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 08:10:58 am »

Good job babe Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 04:58:12 am »

Fabulous job!
trent hall

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 09:16:44 pm »

How could I, be mean to such a cute face? thanks for creating him.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]:iconbigg:Trent Hall[/COLOR]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: