Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:35:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get my sim pregnant  (Read 2375 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
egundam

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2007, 09:03:59 pm »

tried everything
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 09:11:03 pm »

And you expect us to know what everything you've tried?  Be a little more specific in what you've done and what you have in your game.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 09:22:36 pm »

Exactly, there is no info in here in order for us to help you but know this.

Sims can try for baby only if they are in love and the female must be more than 3 days away from being an elder (anything between 29 days to 4 days from being an elder should work).  And if there is already 8 sims living on your lot, no matter what you do you won't be able to have a baby unless you move out some sims or you use a cheat or mod to increase the number of members you can have living on a lot.

If this does not help, please be a bit more specific about what you tried and under what condition and if you do or not have mods/hacks in your game.
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 02:01:48 pm »

Only eight sims are allowed on a lot, as MissDoh said. There was something on MTS2 that I downloaded, although I'm not sure if it's still there, or if I'm giving you the right place. There is probably something either on modthesims2.com or on this website.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 01:32:36 pm »

I can't get my sims pregnant either...but my male sims can get my female sims pregnant and InSIM and aliens can get my sims pregnant too so my sims are happy and I am happy :laugh:

:rofl:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 05:38:20 pm »

Quote from: Sleepycat;901766
I can't get my sims pregnant either...but my male sims can get my female sims pregnant and InSIM and aliens can get my sims pregnant too so my sims are happy and I am happy :laugh:

Rofl!

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 01:36:16 pm »

Quote from: Sleepycat;901766

Wat is scary is.... that you have tried.... Cheesy

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 05:16:01 pm »

by yelling at them :lol:  silly nova-storm :toothy7:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 05:22:05 pm »

i thought you got them pregnant by sticking another disk in the drive!  lol!
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 05:32:57 pm »

i seem to have the problem also. it may be just the lot, but it would not work by regular try for baby/woo hoo or inteen or insim or even boolprob. i'll try another lot tho. i suspect either a messed up lot or a jumperbug

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: