Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:56:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Right Leg Plaster PJ’s  (Read 3754 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Leah

Maker of Magic

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2008, 11:54:18 am »

Because I needed it for one of my stories, I made a pair of “pyjama’s” from Boblishman’s Right Leg Plaster for Adult Females and Hysterical Paroxysm’s Alpha-Editable Dress Top.

It’s not really a pair of pyjama’s, since it’s a top and pair of trousers, so they’ll appear in everyday. Sorry, I don’t know how to fix that. But at least your sim lady with broken leg can now lounge about in their “pyjama’s”.  Wink

For the trousers to show up in your game, you need to download the following mesh from MTS2: BobL_Adult_Female_RightLegCast.zip

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=127022&c=1

For the top to show up in your game, you need to download Hysterical Paroxysm’s mesh CMESH_AFDressTop_v2.rar
From MTS2:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=187898

These Pyjama’s are far from perfect, but they serve me well enough. If you don’t like them, don’t download them. I posted pictures (close up) of what’s wrong with the recolor so you can see for yourself.

Rules:

Don’t complain about the quality of the recolor. If you don’t like it, ditch it.

Feel free to use my recolors in your game, your stories, or your movies. Change them to your own liking, or share them with your friends. You  may upload my recolors with uploaded sims, but NEVER to TSR or any other paysite. And please, don’t forget to credit me.

* PJ-Plaster.jpg (52.96 KB, 526x460 - viewed 10310 times.)
* FA-LegPlasterPJ's.rar (601.92 KB - downloaded 195 times.)

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:08:34 pm »

perfect for story-tellers!  Thank you, Shimifeles

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Leah

Maker of Magic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 05:43:20 pm »

Thank you, BBB. Smiley

These definitely aren't my best recolours, but like I said, they serve me well enough in my story, and I figured other story-tellers might want them too.

Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 04:50:09 pm »

Thank you

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: