Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 03:52:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cassie-Tales Untold Chapter 2-Death and Rebirth(should I continue?)  (Read 3677 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« on: August 07, 2007, 05:59:18 pm »

Chapter1-His Name Was Troy

My name is Cassie.I was a twin...his name was Troy.

Our parents...when our older twin sisters were teens found twin aliens...a boy and girl named Alana and Death.The note on their basket said their names and that they would love the male parent the most.

About a month before "The bad" happened mother gave birth to us.Me and Troy.From that moment father loved us both but mother only loved me because I was the girl and she didn't want to deal with baby boys.We had two sisters named Lilian and Angela.

This room is Lilian's.She has an artistic view.

Angela's room.The twin girls turned twenty-one when we were born and Lilian then married her boyfriend and became an author...while Angela lived a lonely life after people realized she was too spoiled.

Then "The Bad" occurred.Mom caught dad cheating and divorced him.Mom was crying but then cheered up.

She always left out Troy.When he was only three months old she left him outside because she was annoyed by his cry's.

Three years later...

Mom and I were always so close when I was a toddler.She held me day-night until it was time for bed.

I once splashing and throwing water from the toilet and she started to clap and giggle at the sight.

Then when Troy sat on the floor listening to music she kicked him.

Mom soon found some guy.His name was Mortimer and he was a rich man.

Soon he proposed and she agreed to marry him.

She then found out she was pregnant about two weeks before the wedding.She was three months pregnant.

Soon they married and he was glad with the idea of babies.

He touched up his reading skills by reading a book by Lilian.He read about the beginning life of Lilian and was shocked.He vowed if something he would divorce her right away and take us all away.

Should I continue?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:46:35 am by Hidden~Secret » Logged

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:52:29 am »

Yes It's Great! Keep Up The Great Work!

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 10:34:04 pm »

yes!!!!

Sims Addict
satsoveranddone
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 06:04:14 am »

its great i cant wait for another chapter
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 12:22:42 pm »

Chapter 2-Death and Rebirth

It was like any other day.We went to school and at dinner after homework.

We sat down to watch t.v. well me and mom(remember she hates Troy) then he sat down while mom was in the kitchen.

Then mom gave birth to twins(two girls) and then it happened.He began gasping for air.You see he was born with a simptome that makes him need
his medication because he was born with low breath.He takes a thing called an inhaler(at the time I didn't know what he had).
"Stop it you stupid boy.Your scaring us.Just get up and leave,"mother yelled at him.She would be happy if he died.

Then he got up but he fell about an inch from the side of the couch.Mother was laughing.At the time Mortimer was out visiting his mothers grave and couldn't bare to take a very pregnant Mary-Sue.Soon we were at his funeral the next day.I was very tired because I couldn't sleep thinking i'd wake up soon and see his face again.

I read about death and how some people die.

It was two days later and I had just fell asleep for the first time in my life since his death.In my dreams I could hear him tell me that we have to leave the house without mother.

Should I continue?What do you think will happen next?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 01:57:32 pm by Hidden~Secret » Logged

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 01:57:05 pm »

should I continue?

degrassi_sim_kr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 06:27:08 pm »

Hecks yea!!!

Kristen. :pregnant: The baby is gonna be a girl! 3 weeks left!!!!!  :female:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: