Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:44:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Custom Content (download) of all time  (Read 8334 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mignon9

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 11:57:21 am »

I love squinge's breast feeding mod also, a no napping mod, I hate it when my sims take naps, and anything that Monique has created, her mods are awesome.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 02:03:44 pm »

I love my "lotsync timer" by Pescado. It keeps me on top of my 20 (yes, that many) families from day to day. That is in addition to Insim, which I have really enjoyed using, and I think it is better than downloading SimPE, which I can't-it requires Microsoft NET platform and god only knows what else. My poor old 'puter can't do the Sims 2 and that at the same time.

xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 04:18:56 pm »

My louis defaults! I tried to go to another but I got sucked back within a day.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 05:59:36 am »

Well, I tried to clip my downloads folder down due to BV by deleting stuff I don't use or haven't for ages. And I just couldn't do it as I can't cope without Enayla's skins, Bruno's make-up, SimCredible's & SimConnections furniture sets, Raon's hair...........the list is endless, so-thereit is-I'm a download whore and cannot live without any of it-so I just bought another GB of memory :rofl:

zolabee

Some days are just after you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 06:10:55 am »

I'm with Foxy baby - how can you play without all of it?  It's a nightmare thought.

Crazy Town - see it to believe it!
alex1the1one
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 06:00:09 pm »

christianlov`s stuff is my favourite!!! the breast-feeding mod by Squinge - it`s great, but from the distance... look closer and anims will disappoint you. I like it, anyways Smiley
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 10:28:00 am »

sorry but i couldnt live without custom genetics...

once i had to delete all my DL's and i went in game... and honestly- i am never going back to that horrible place ever again EVER!!!

oh and the male hair/clothes i have...

then my furniture- as much as i love decorating... not as important as prettiful sims

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 06:00:21 pm »

I would have to say any of Helga's room sets,hair from Nouk or XM,and any furniture from Tarox:angel:

Lover of lederhosen
cwurts00

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 06:27:50 pm »

the phone no ring hack - by Squinge I think.
hil34

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2008, 06:22:25 pm »

My game crashed once and I decided to play w/o custom content to see how long I would last, and I lasted for about 2 days XD I can't live without realistic hair or eyes... I hate the maxis ones o.o

http://emia.myminicity.com/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in population^-^

http://emia.myminicity.com/ind/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in industry ^_^
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: