Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:38:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Custom Content (download) of all time  (Read 8329 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2007, 02:57:18 am »

What is your favorite Custom Content (download) of all time (excluding the insim and inteen as those are two things most here cannot live without anyhow)? I think my favorite thing would have to be next to insim, Nouke's Lolita hair.

scalad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 06:28:52 am »

http://www.holysimoly.com/index.cfm?go=home.objects&C=9B4F157E-65BC-8AAB-7537EEA045BEAB9E&S=A70CF235-65BF-DC98-E2B0B386BE9F98EA&pagestartrow=2
Amarante Lounge Suite from Holysimoly.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 06:27:35 pm »

I am sooo happy with everything Nouk and cannot live without any of it and I use the Amarante suite all the time! I am most happy with twojeffs Autonomous Casual Romance hack! I love it, love it, love it! The link to it is: http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Annette1955

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 12:40:32 am »

Every now and then I have a go at a CC and hack free game....especially when a new ep comes out. I last until someone has a baby then I just have to put in Inge's no empty potty hack. It's an oldie but a goodie. Sims carry on so much about emptying the potty and it just drives me crazy!
mchaos

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 12:16:56 pm »

I just can't play without the breast-feeding mod by Squinge.  I tried.  So, my Challenge game now has some hack/mods.

My sims, online.  Always under construction, and not very impressive anyway.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
djslippyman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 05:18:05 pm »

Inteen, Autonomous Bed/Tubs, good skins, realistic eyes, warlokk meshes....I'm happy.

Cheesy Simposium The Ultimate Guide for Poses and Animations Cheesy
starrling

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 10:55:51 pm »

Coming out of lurk mode to answer -- Pescado's Macrotastics and TwoJeffs' ACR.  Then, include InSim and it's three must-haves, for me.    Smiley
Leporidae

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 01:44:02 pm »

InSIMinator is a must for me, especilly since it lets you adjust their motives all the way up to 100% for those times where there is so little time to satisfy them.
But I suppose that dosn't count seeing as we are probibly all grateful for that Smiley I find the Genetics at Genensims and the many items and hacks from Sims Wardrobe to be some of the best stuff out there. Oh, and if Seasons counted as custom content, then I would of listed it too Smiley

You lost the game!
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 01:19:36 pm »

I have actually never really used InSIM or InTeen that much. My favorite custom content is actually not a hack/mod, it's clothing.

It's on InSim's very own play_girl's website. No picture.

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 05:51:04 pm »

hmm...i must say it's the little things that makes a big difference.
I wouldn't be able to stand playing sims this long without the realistic skins, hair, makeup,eyes, and clothing. I just love it! Thank you for all the talented creators out there that made it possible. Cheesy

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
artemis828

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 04:56:12 pm »

I love that christianlov closet thingy, well now I have the one that's compatible with seasons so that's my favorite download.

other than that (as the closet might go under the can't live without pile) I change my cc all the time so there's nothing that's really consistent...

May all of your [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]dreams[/COLOR] bloom like daisies in the sun.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 04:14:02 pm »

It's the Insim.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
luvsya

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 06:19:32 pm »

Quote from: mchaos;907034
I just can't play without the breast-feeding mod by Squinge.  I tried.  So, my Challenge game now has some hack/mods.

No way!! where is it? That's awesome.
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 02:56:25 pm »

I am absolutely in love with the male body mods by Beos and Marvine.

Sigs are for smokers.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 03:12:18 pm »

Enayla's (Linda) skins and eyes. Must have. Insim hate playing without it both found here. Katy's real smokable cigarette's, and her boats to take Sims out in the lakes from SMB, but it's closed now. All my fav's I have to play with.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: