Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:29:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you think these Sims are good enough to upload to Mod The Sims 2?
Yes - 209 (70.6%)
No - 87 (29.4%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale  (Read 16282 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rasberry

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2007, 01:57:14 pm »

These are the two main girl stars from High School Musical 1 & 2. Everything  on Vanessa is included but, Ashley's hair is not and can be found here.
Anyway, so for those of you that can't tell Ashley is the one with the lighter blonde hair in the sim and real pics, and vanessa is the brunette one. Vanessa plays Gabriella in High School Musical, and Ashley plays Sharpay. Hope you like. I ask if it's good enough to upload to Mod the sims 2 because i have had very bad luck uploading anything their recently. So if the answers are mostly yes then i will try and upload but, if the say no then i'm not. Smiley It'll tell me how good it is. Cheesy

Vanessa:

Ashley:

Vanessa and Ashley:

Ashley:

Vanessa:

* Vanessa Hudgens.zip (4354.65 KB - downloaded 1246 times.)
* Ashley Tisdale.zip (2922.11 KB - downloaded 1203 times.)

* Ashley-&-Vanessa.gif (101.66 KB, 200x200 - viewed 1237 times.)

* AshleyVanessa2.jpg (127.16 KB, 700x450 - viewed 1467 times.)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 02:38:48 pm by kim » Logged

.:aShLyN:.

+ Join the Animal Army!
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:21:17 pm »

Your versions are soo good and as cute as the real ones

summersong86

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 02:23:56 pm »

These are very beautiful sims! Good job! As to whether or not they are good enough for MTS2, I don't think I'm qualified to say, as I don't represent MTS2, and so if they say it's not good enough, that is just something you have to accept.  I just got a Darren Stevens sim rejected there yesterday.  I didn't think he was inaccurate but the mods did, and I have to abide by that.  It is just something you have to understand if you upload there, that your submissions will be pre-judged according to someone else's aesthetic sense before getting out to the public.  For the most part, I admire their standards and appreciate their critiques.  But I think in cases where I feel I want to sacrifice accuracy to get a beautiful result that meets MY criteria, then I will upload here.  I have downloaded way too many extremely accurate, gorgeous MTS2 celebrities whose facial features go totally kerflooey once you get them in the game and try to play them.  At times I have sacrificed accuracy to achieve other goals, playability being key, and therefore knew I could not upload my sim as a celebrity there.  I would just call it something else--like "Inspired by...So and so."  I only just found out that here, you can upload a celebrity without being pre-moderated and therefore the downloaders can be the judges of whether your sim is a good representation or not.  Pretty cool!  Either system has its advantages and disadvantages.  I am glad we have access to both.  

Try not to fret that your sims were rejected.  We at least are able to get them here and I am grateful for that.  These young ladies will be very cute girlfriends for two of my male model sims I am working on.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 02:39:18 pm »

Nice Job

Rasberry

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 03:04:15 pm »

Missaldith: Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
SummerSong: Thank you. That gives me a different look on things.
Kim: Thanks.

+ Join the Animal Army!
Naima

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 03:05:39 pm »

Hey! I just wanted to say, since you asked, that they are very good sims and they are really cute, but I don't really see Vanessa and Ashley in them that much. Your sims are really beautiful, though. If I could change one thing about them, I would make Ashley's nose less curved and more straight and out.'

EDIT: I also wanted to say that a lot of GREAT things get rejected at MTS2, so if any of your stuff gets rejected, don't worry! We always have insim. =)

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 07:16:25 pm »

amazing job hun Cheesy

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Rasberry

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 08:37:39 pm »

Naimi thank you for the advice. I believe you mean the Profile pic of her? I actually worked on that as much as i could. It still didn't turn out though. Thanks though. And thanks hannah.

+ Join the Animal Army!
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 02:44:23 am »

They look quite nice. The Ashley one is closer than the Vanessa though, to be honest. And I'm a big HSM fan and I adore Ashley (to a slightly unhealthy extent), so I've tried to sim her before and she has a really hard face to get accurate. I've had things get rejected from MTS2 before, and I know it can suck, especially when you think they're good enough. Don't worry about it too much... I think you've done a nice job.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Molina

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 10:45:49 am »

Venessa is right on, Asley needs a little more work...

I ♥ Missaldith :albino:

Quote from: BrokenPrincess;974577
I love Molina!
♥_♥
The "Get Alfred Molina More Leading Roles" Petition!
summersong86

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 01:46:22 pm »

One thing I would change, and this can be done by the downloader so you don't have to redo, is Vanessa's eyebrows. Helaene has two sets...or rather she HAD two sets that have a slightly more full look to them --I'm sorry I don't have Bodyshop open at the moment so I can't tell you the filename.  If memory serves me correctly, one of those brows is a very good match in shape, color, and intensity to Vanessa's brows in the picture where she is lying on her stomach on the beach.  

Of course Helaene has closed her site and hasn't transferred her content to MTS2, so you can only work with what you have.  I think Vanessa's lower jaw could be a little wider, but I'm not so sure you should mess with it because this sim is stunning as-is and sometimes too much fiddling ruins them!

As regards MTS2, I got the shock of my life last night when I tried to upload a male and female sim in the "Other" category.  I see they have changed their selection criteria and don't really want "pretty" sims with fairly standard facial structure.  I uploaded my girl because she is more sculpted.  But the boy will go up here, because he's got a very generic facial structure and it's his skin and other features like hair, brow and eye selection that make him worthwhile, not any attempt on my part to get creative with the Bodyshop sliders.  They say they want more "real people" and well, to be honest I play Sims to get away from realism!  Also, overly sculpted faces can wreak havoc on gameplay.  You end up with funny looking children, faces that contort into gargoyle visages in conversation--that sort of thing.  Oh well, it's their call.  I just feel bad because their community has given me so much and I don't know if my latest batch of work will be deemed as a contribution or a nuisance in their "inbox."
Juke Box

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 01:58:46 pm »

lovley sims xD! nice job on both of them :]

Goal : Get a PS3, bought by me [ ]
[/b][/font]
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 03:56:52 pm »

I'm not sure what should be changed, but I think they both need more work. The brunette is pretty accurate though in my opinion. MTS2 is annoying at times, but like summersong said, the idea is great. I've seen celebrities who look nothing like who they're supposed to be but it's up to the moderator looking at the uploads that day.

I was really heated when I tried to upload my version of Jaime Pressly and it was rejected for not looking enough like her. I did try to improve but the feedback actually made it look worse. At first I thought it looked better, but it didn't. I wouldn't change too much if I were you, nor would I sweat MTS2. People here love your sims, including myself.Smiley

Naima

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 08:32:18 pm »

Hey! Sorry I didn't reply back again earlier. Yes, I was referring to Ashley's profile. Ashley has a very unique shaped face that's really hard to make in-game (personally, I don't like the shape of her face, in real life, with the long hair and the short face with the protruding nose) Maybe, also, if you wanted to try to make her again, slanting the edges of her eyes a little more downward may look better. =)

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 10:08:04 pm »

Your sims are very cute and look great but they don't really look like the people you're trying to protray them as.  However I'd still upload them at Modthesims2 but I don't know if I would say they're Vanessa or Ashley but that's just me.  They're still great though!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: